The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Wednesday March 17, 2014 arraigned one Funsho Babatunde Oladimeji before Justice Kudirat Jose of the Lagos High Court, Ikeja on a 3- count charge bordering on forgery and possession of fraudulent documents.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on April 14, 2014 arraigned duo of Isiyaku Ibrahim and Alhaji Mallam Usman Hussain before Justice Fatu Riman of the Federal High Court, Kano on a 14-count charge bordering on conspiracy and obtaining money by false pretence.
Khalil Ahmed Bappah, a self appointed agent to communications giant, Globacom has been arraigned before the Federal High Court sitting in Gombe by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
- EFCC Arraigns School Proprietor for N40m Dud Cheque
- EFCC Arraigns Scammer for Impersonating US Soldier on Afghan Mission
- EFCC Recovers N4.3 bn from Oil Subsidy Suspects- Lamorde
- N25.7bn Fraud: Failure of Atuche to Produce Witness Stalls Trial
- N25.7 Bn Fraud: ATUCHE'S WITNESS LIED - EFCC
- Illegal Oil Dealer Bags Four Years Jail Term
- EFCC Arraigns Suspected Internet Scammer
- EFCC Arraigns Three for Defrauding Diamond Bank of N100m
- EFCC DOCKS FOUR FOR LOVE SCAM
- Internet Scam: Seven Undergraduates Arrested in Lekki Raid