The Chief Judge of the Federal High Court, Justice Ibrahim Auta, has returned the corruption case file of a former governor of Benue State, Gabriel Suswam, to Justice A.R. Mohammed and ordered him to continue presiding over the case.
The Economic and Financial Crime Commission has said it will immediately appeal the ruling of a Federal Capital Territory High Court which today granted bail to one Abiodun Agbele, a suspect who is being investigated by the Commission for a range of alleged criminal infractions bordering on fraud and money laundering.
The President of the Association of Forensic and Investigation Auditors, Victoria Enape, has called on the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, to sustain its assistance in training of its members on the practical aspect of forensic auditing with a view to effectively tackle corruption in Nigeria.
- EFCC Raises the Alarm on Identity Theft
- Magu Hosts Inter-Faith Committee, Says Religion Good for Corruption Fight
- N2.4bn Scam: Contractor Gets Bail on Strigent Terms
- EFCC Arraigns Contractor for N2.4bn ONSA Contract Scam
- US Envoy Commends Magu
- Magu Woos NBA, Vows to Go After Money Launderers
- Pastor, Accomplice Bag 14 Years for Forex Trading Scam
- Two Arraigned for Fraudulent SMS
- Dasukigate: ONSA Has Three Accounts – Witness Tells Court
- EFCC Docks Omokore, Ex-NNPC Chiefs