Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Lamorde on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 stated that the fight against economic and financial crimes requires concerted and collaborative efforts.Lamorde stated this when some Cadets of the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA, paid a learning visit to the Commission.
Justice Sabiu Yahuza of the Federal High Court, Dutse on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 convicted and sentenced one Bello Dominic Oizamisi to one year imprisonment with hard labour on a one-count charge of obtaining by false pretence brought against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on March 24, 2015 arraigned Justice Unuafe and his son, Omorigho Unuafe, before Justice Lambo Akanbi of the Federal High Court Port Harcourt, Rivers State, on a 4-count charge bordering on obstruction, possession of fraudulent documents and obtaining money by false pretence.
- LAMORDE TASKS WOMEN TO LEAD FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION
- EFCC Arraigns Two For ATM Fraud
- EFCC Docks Two for N8m Land Fraud
- N1.2bn Scam: Dariye’s Absence Angers Judge
- EFCC Docks Man for $ 26, 520 Love Scam
- Abdul Adewale Kekere-Ekun Extradited
- Be Wary of Fraudsters, Corrupt Politicians – Lamorde
- EFCC Arrests Reps Candidate For N142m Scam
- EFCC Arraigns Man For N35m Dud Cheques
- EFCC Arraigns Fake Pilgrim Board Member For N15m Fraud