The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on June 23, 2016 secured the conviction of Gabriel Charles in a case of impersonation and obtaining by false pretence.
In line with its relentless efforts to bringing corrupt public officers to book, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on June 23, 2016, arraigned Air Vice Marshal Rufus. A. Ojuawu, a former Director of Operations, Nigerian Air Force, NAF, before Justice M. B. Idris of the Federal Capital Territory( FCT) High Court sitting in Apo, Abuja on a two-count charge bordering on bribery to the tune of N40, 000,000.00( Forty Million Naira).
The trial of a former governor of Nasarawa State, Aliyu Akwe Doma, and two others, continued on June 23, 2016, with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, presenting its ninth witness, as it closed its case against the accused persons.
- Money Laundering: How Ex-Nasarawa Gov, Akwe Doma Diverted N350m State Fund-Witness
- Magu Assures Cameroon of Support In Asset Recovery
- EFCC Arraigns Three For N220m Fraud
- EFCC Arraigns Nyako’s Aide, Others for Fraud
- Adamawa Varsity Students Laud Magu
- Judge’s Absence Stalls Arraignment of Fani-Kayode, Usman, Others
- Court Strikes Out Azibola’s Suit Against EFCC
- N2bn fraud: Court Adjourns Oronsaye’s Case to June 28
- Arms Probe: Corruption Fights Back -EFCC
- EFCC Docks AVM Mamu for N5.9m Bribe