An internet fraudster, Okwuka Olisaebuka Ifeanyi, whose modus operandi is to hack into people’s email to commit fraud, was on April 23, 2015 sentenced to two years imprisonment by Justice H.A Nganjiwa, of the Federal High Court, Port Harcourt, Rivers State on a three count amended charge of forgery brought against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.
The planned arraignment of one Julius Ola Peters and four others by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, before Justice Ishaq Bello of the FCT High Court sitting in Maitama, Abuja on charges of conspiracy, forgery and fraud was again frustrated on Thursday, April 23, 2015 due to the judge’s absence.
An Assistant Controller of Prison , Mallam Abdulahi Garba, who is a prosecution witness in the on-going trial of a Lagos court registrar, Mrs Rosulu Idowu Oluronke, has told a Lagos High Court sitting in Ikeja, that Oluronke actually came to the prison to collect money from General Ishaya Bamaiyi.
- Money Laundering, A Threat to National Development - Lamorde
- EFCC Arraigns Man For N7.2m Fraud
- EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster for N81m Scam
- Staff of Popular Eatery Bags 266 Years Jail Term For N8m Scam
- EFCC Docks Man for Fraud
- N24bn Pension Scam: EFCC To Split Charges
- Akwe Doma: Court to Subpoena Nasarawa SSG
- $8.4m Scam: Ajudua Used Court Registrar To Dupe Me- Bamaiyi
- EFCC Arraigns Hacker For N68bn Theft
- Man Bags 25years Imprisonment For N2m Fraud