The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC on April 23, 2014, arraigned one Tajo Sani Yunusu and his company, Sani Brothers Oil and Gas Limited, before Justice Dije Abdu Aboki of Kano State High Court on a 2-count charge bordering on issuance of dud cheque.
Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Lamorde, has charged management and staff of National Directorate of Employment (NDE) to take up the gauntlet in the fight against economic and financial crimes in the country as the Commission cannot do it alone.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) today arraigned one Usman Salis before Justice Dije Abdu Aboki of Kano State High Court on a 3-count charge bordering on criminal breach of trust and forgery.
- Suspected Fraudster Arraigned for Credit Card Forgery
- EFCC Arraigns Suspected Conman for N2.4 m Fraud
- Fake GLO Agent Arraigned for Fraud
- EFCC Arraigns School Proprietor for N40m Dud Cheque
- EFCC Arraigns Scammer for Impersonating US Soldier on Afghan Mission
- EFCC Recovers N4.3 bn from Oil Subsidy Suspects- Lamorde
- N25.7bn Fraud: Failure of Atuche to Produce Witness Stalls Trial
- N25.7 Bn Fraud: ATUCHE'S WITNESS LIED - EFCC
- Illegal Oil Dealer Bags Four Years Jail Term
- EFCC Arraigns Suspected Internet Scammer