The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Tuesday October 25, 2016, arraigned one Olurotimi David and his company Davchel Nigeria Limited before Hon. Justice E. Esan of the Oyo State High Court sitting in Ibadan, on a 2-count charge bordering on obtaining money by false pretence and issuance of dishonoured cheque.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Monday, October 24, 2016 arraigned one Sunday Evbodaghe and his company, Sunnivik Rivera Nigeria Limited, before Justice Oluwatoyin Ipaye of the Lagos State High Court on a 4-count charge of stealing, forgery and obtaining by false pretence.
Justice Hussein Baba-Yusuf of the FCT High Court sitting in Maitama, Abuja on Friday, October 21, 2016 granted the application brought by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, seeking the consolidation of the two separate criminal charges against former National Security Adviser, Colonel Sambo Dasuki (rtd) and others with respect to their involvement in the infamous N2.1billion arms scam.
- EFCC North East Zone Recovered N199.5m in Ten Months
- N1.16bn Fraud: Judge Berates Dariye’s Lawyer over Delay
- EFCC Ibadan Office Recovers N57m, Sues for Support
- PTAD Lauds EFCC Over Recovery of Pension Assets
- EFCC South East Zonal Office Secures 14 Convictions in Ten Months
- Court Warns Ex-Gov Nyame against Interfering with EFCC’s Witnesses
- How Gen Atewe Disbursed N8.5Bn NIMASA Cash- Witness
- FG, NASS, EFCC Seek Support for Anti-corruption
- Money Laundering: EFCC Re-arraigns Nyako, Son, Others for N40bn
- Armsgate: Metuh’s Surety Withdraws, Picks Ekweremadu