The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Thursday, February 26, 2015 arraigned one Israel Audu before Justice Sylvanus C. Oriji of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, High Court sitting in Apo, Abuja on one count charge of obtaining by false pretence to the tune of N5m (Five Million Naira).
Justice Adebisi Akinlade of a Lagos State High Court, sitting in Igbosere, has sentenced Abiodun Ibrahim Atobatele to fourteen years imprisonment, for obtaining the sum of N2.7 Million( Two Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Naira only) by false pretense.
- N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers
- N6.5bn Aviation Scam: Supreme Court Orders Speedy Trial of Borishade
- Oil Theft :Prisons Comptroller Bags 3 Years Jail Term
- Oil Theft: EFCC Arraigns Six, Vessel
- EFCC Arraigns One for N6m Online Banking Scam
- CPC Partners EFCC to Protect Consumers Against Fraud
- N661m Scam: Ill-health Stalls Arraignment of Ex-Bankers
- N102m Fraud: Accused Persons Get Bail on Tough Terms
- How Akwe Doma, SSG Conspired to Siphon Funds - Witness
- Money Laundering: Court Rejects Document In Support Of Fani-Kayode