The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC on Monday 3rd August 2015, arraigned one Bawa Momodu before Justice I.E Ekwo of the Federal High Court sitting in Port Harcourt, Rivers State on a 16-count charge bordering on forgery, uttering and stealing to the tune of Twenty Seven Million Naira (N27, 000.000.00)
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Friday, July 31, 2015 arraigned Ikenna Okwukwe, Somina Wokomo and Boma Morgan Ezekiel before Justice S.C. Amadi of the Rivers State High Court, Port Harcourt, on a 14-count charge bordering on conspiracy and stealing to the tune of Sixty Million, Four Hundred and Twenty Seven Thousand Naira (N60,427,000,00).
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has secured the conviction of one Esowane Henry Rotechi, who was prosecuted before Justice C.N Mbonu-Nweyi of Anambra State High Court, Onitsha on an 8-count charge that borders on conspiracy, obtaining money by false pretence and forgery, to the tune of N252, 000.00 (two Hundred and fifty two thousand naira).
The convict had pleaded not guilty when he was first arraigned on July 12, 2012.
- EFCC Arraigns Kano Hospital Clerks for N3.2m Fraud
- EFCC Arraigns Six Persons for N31m Fraud
- EFCC Arraigns 10 Persons for Illegal Oil Bunkering
- Oronsaye: Judge To Return Case File over Allegations of Bias
- Extortion: EFCC Impostor in the Net
- Ibekaku Ignored Disciplinary Committee’s Invitation, Aremo Tells Court
- N82.5m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Kwara Ex-Lawmaker, Edun
- N2bn Fraud: Oronsaye’s Trial Begins October 28
- N29bn Fraud: Ex-Gov Nyako, Son Get N350m Bail
- Timipre Sylva: Judge Defers Ruling