The absence of Abdullahi Alao's counsel on Wednesday September 23rd, 2015, stalled trial in the matter of Mahmud Tukur, Ochonogor Alex, Abdullahi Alao and their companies: Eterna Plc; AxEnergy and Star Inspection Services Nigeria Limited answering to a 38- count charge of conspiracy, and obtaining N3,121,393,098 unearned subsidy fund by false pretence and forgery at the Lagos State High Court sitting in Ikeja.
Chairman, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Lamorde has stressed the need for women to be agents of change by being actively involved in the war against corruption, with a view to building Nigeria of our dream.
He made the call at the EFCC Zonal Anti-Corruption Sensitisation Workshop for Women Civil Society and Community-Based Groups on Monday, September 21, 2015 at G-Tower Hotels and Tourism Limited, Owerri, Imo State.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on September 21, 2015 arraigned one Amadi Jude before Justice Emmanuel Obile of the Federal High Court Calabar, Cross River State on a 12-count charge bordering on obtaining money by false pretence.
- EFCC Arraigns Ex-Banker, others for N12m Fraud
- EFCC Urges Court To Convict Man Who Jumped Bail
- EFCC Re-Arraigns Ex- Gov Sule Lamido, Sons, Others
- EFCC Arraigns Man for Fraud
- EFCC Arraigns Two For N500,000 Fraud
- Businessman Arrested for Possession of Fake Oil lifting Documents
- EFCC Declares Izuagbe, Ex- Societe Generale Bank Director Wanted for N3.6bn Fraud
- EFCC Declares Okereke, Fugitive DG of NATFORCE Wanted
- Pension Scam: EFCCArraigns Four for N1.2 billion Fraud
- Extradition: Court Turns Down Okoyomon’s Bail Application