The Economic and Financial Crime Commission, EFCC, today April 15, 2014, arraigned one Dr George Odabi along with his company, Deo Gratias International School Limited, Abuja before Justice Peter Kekemeke of the Federal Capital Territory High Court, Abuja on a 3- count charge bordering on issuance of dud cheque and breach of trust.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Tuesday April 15, 2014, arraigned one Adagun Moshood Olalekan before Justice O. A Taiwo of the Lagos High Court, Igbosere, on a 17-count charge bordering on obtaining money by false pretence and possession of fraudulent documents. Olalekan pleaded not guilty to the charges.
Executive Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Lamorde today disclosed that the Commission has recovered N4.3billion from suspects involved in the petroleum subsidy scam.
- N25.7bn Fraud: Failure of Atuche to Produce Witness Stalls Trial
- N25.7 Bn Fraud: ATUCHE'S WITNESS LIED - EFCC
- Illegal Oil Dealer Bags Four Years Jail Term
- EFCC Arraigns Suspected Internet Scammer
- EFCC Arraigns Three for Defrauding Diamond Bank of N100m
- EFCC DOCKS FOUR FOR LOVE SCAM
- Internet Scam: Seven Undergraduates Arrested in Lekki Raid
- EFCC Secures 773 Convictions in 11 Years – Chairman
- N20m Fraud: COURT DISMISSED IZUOGU’S N200 SUIT AGAINST EFCC
- EFCC Needs First line Charge Funding- Expert