The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Monday, April 14, 2014 arraigned Sunkami Odewande, before Justice S. S Ogunsanya of Lagos State High Court, sitting in Ikeja, on a 4- count charge bordering on obtaining money by false pretences and possession of documents containing false information.
Three persons who attempted to defraud Diamond Bank of N100million through an electronic device called grabber have been docked by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC on April 11, 2014 arraigned Emmanuel Olufemi Are, (alias Paul Preston), Oladayo Daniel Ajileye, Majekodumi Gbolahan and Omowayeola Joseph Gbenga before Justice A.O Taiwo of a Lagos High Court sitting in Igbosere on a 13-count charge bordering on conspiracy and obtaining money by false pretence and possession of document containing false pretence.
- Internet Scam: Seven Undergraduates Arrested in Lekki Raid
- EFCC Secures 773 Convictions in 11 Years – Chairman
- N20m Fraud: COURT DISMISSED IZUOGU’S N200 SUIT AGAINST EFCC
- EFCC Needs First line Charge Funding- Expert
- EFCC Charges Students to Shun Corruption … Launches Zero Tolerance Club
- Pension Fraud: EFCC Re-arraigns Mohammed Katun for N62m Fraud
- N476m Fraud: Ex-Council Chairman Breached Due Process- Witness Tells Court
- UNCAC Review Team Laud EFCC
- EFCC Floors Igbinedion as Appeal Court Okays Ex-Gov’s Trial for Money Laundering
- N789.6m Subsidy Scam: No Trace of Rocky and Downstream Energy Vessel - Witness