The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission , EFCC, today (March 4, 2014) arraigned
one Grant Samuel before Justice Raliatu Adebiyi of the Lagos High Court sitting
in Igbosere on one count charge bordering on stealing
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission today (March 4, 2014) arraigned the duo of Sadiq Bello and Usman Aminu before Justice Sanusi Tukur of Katsina State High Court on a 5-count charge of forgery.
Notorious advance fee fraud suspect, Fred Ajudua today lost his bid to be admitted to bail ahead of arraignment on a 14-count criminal charge by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission for allegedly defrauding a former Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Ishaya Bamaiyi (rtd) to the tune of $8.39m.
- EFCC Arraigns Bayelsa Govt Officials for N14.7m Fraud
- Lawyer Arrested for Attempting to Bribe EFCC Operatives
- Senate Committee Commends EFCC 2013 Convictions
- N3m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Wonder Bank Operators
- Man Docked for $100,000 Oil Scam
- Recharge Card Scam: Fraudster Bags 35 Years Jail Term
- EFCC Arraigns Banker for N2.1m Fraud
- N5.2m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Pastor Over Forex Deal
- How Police Officer Conspired with Vandals to Siphon Crude Oil – Witness
- N350m Fraud: Ex-Banker Arraigned for Negligence