The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has closed its case against the Speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly, Adeniyi Ikuforiji. Counsel to the EFCC in the N503 scam suit preferred against the Speaker, Godwin Obla, SAN, told a Federal High Court sitting in Lagos on Friday, that he had already presented two witnesses before the court and was satisfied with their testimony. "I am satisfied with the evidence brought so far, I will not be calling more witnesses", he said.
Executive Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde has said that, cyber security is crucial to the quest for growth and development of the economy.
Justice O. A. Adeniyi of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja on Thursday, June 19, 2014, convicted and sentenced the duo of Abdulmalik Suleiman a.k.a Ndanussa Bello and Adabenege Abdulaziz a.k.a Comrade Patrick Ugo to 10 years imprisonment for impersonation, conspiracy, forgery and attempting to obtain money by false pretence.
- EFCC Arraigns Suspected Fraudster for Contract Scam
- N30m Fraud: Business Woman Gets Bail
- Navy Hands over 11 Suspected Oil Thieves, Vessel to EFCC
- N4.5Bn Scam: COURT ADJOURNS OVER NNAMANI’S ILL-HEALTH
- EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudster for $60,000 Contract Scam
- Army Hands over Six Suspected Oil Thieves to EFCC
- EFCC Arraigns 8 Suspected Fraudsters for Illegal Dealing in Petroleum Products
- Subsidy Scam: EFCC Declares German Citizen Wanted …Secures Conviction of Two Indians for Oil Theft
- EFCC Arraigns Conman for Attempting to Dupe Prof. Ihonvbere’s Associates
- EFCC Tasks Youths On Integrity