The attention of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has been drawn to publications in Vanguard and The Punch, newspapers and some online publications of Monday, 10 March, 2014, entitled, Alam’s Loot: Bayelsa Govt. Drags EFCC to Court, and Bayelsa Drags EFCC to Court over Alamieyeseigha Loot among other headlines.
Justice M. L Shuaibu of the Federal High Court sitting in Enugu recently convicted and sentenced one Joseph Okoro to 35 years imprisonment on charges of conspiracy and fraud.
The Economic and Financial Commission, EFCC, on Thursday, February 6, 2014 re-arraigned a former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode before Justice Rita Ofili-Ajumogobia of the Federal High Court, Lagos on a 40-count charge of money laundering.
- EFCC Arraigns Man for N37 million Fraud ... Another for Stealing Dividend Warrants
- National Assembly Commends EFCC’S Budget Performance
- EFCC Arraigns Patrick Joseph Osobase for N28m Fraud
- Pension Scam: EFCC Re-Arraigns Tahir Abdullahi for N514.9m Fraud
- Subsidy Scam: EFCC To Arraign more Suspects
- Lawyer Bags 5 Year Jail Term For Fraud
- Lamorde Urges Nigerians to Support Anti- Graft War … Rejects Donation from Taraba Governor
- Pension Scam: Court Orders Forfeiture of Brifina Hotel to FG
- How Ex- Kogi Senatorial Candidate Impersonated EFCC Director of Operations- Witness
- EFCC Arraigns Man for N6m Fund Transfer Scam