The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC on Wednesday 27th March, 2013 arraigned one Allison Chukwura Emenike before Justice R.I. Ahiakwo of the Rivers State High Court, Port Harcourt on a two count charge bordering on obtaining money under false pretence and issuance of dishonoured cheques.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has arrested one Monday Lambo Olugu Agha (alias Okoh Sunday Nnachi, James Bright Emmanuel and Cletus Odachi Mkpume) for conspiracy, impersonation and obtaining money under false pretences.
The attention of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC has been drawn to media reports, alleging that the Commission failed to comply with an order by court to disclose the extent of assets recovered from Mrs. Cecilia Ibru, former Managing Director of Oceanic Bank Plc. Justice Mohammed Idris of the Federal High Court Lagos, had on February 22, 2013 given the Commission a 72-hour ultimatum to make the disclosure following an application by President of the Progressive Shareholders Association of Nigeria, Boniface Okezie, on the strength of the Freedom of Information Act 2011.
- Fuel Subsidy Fraud: EFCC SET TO REPATRIATE FUNDS IN FOREIGN ACCOUNTS
- N15 Bn Fraud: COURT ORDERS EX-GOV ADAMU, OTHERS TO REGULARISE COURT PAPERS
- EFCC Arraigns Atuche, Two Others for Forgery
- Former OAU Student Bags 8 Years in Jail for Fraud
- NULGE Chairman, Scribe Bag 9 Years Imprisonment for N14.56
- EFCC Arraigns Man for $40,050 Cash Smuggling
- EFCC Arraigns Three Suspected Oil Thieves
- EFCC Organizes Safety and Fire Prevention Training for Staff
- EFCC Arraigns Two For N45m Fraud
- Six Plateau Civil Servants Arraigned for N17m Scam