Executive Chairman of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Lamorde says the Commission, through its training programmes, enlightenment initiatives and collaboration with stakeholders, has demonstrated its resolve to help Nigeria achieve greatness.
A gubernatorial aspirant in Bauchi State, Abdulahi Usman Adamu, alias Dan China, has been declared wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.
Justice Valentine B. Ashi of the FCT High Court sitting in Abuja on Wednesday, September 3, 2014 refused the application of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, in which it sought to set aside an earlier order by the court restraining the Commission from arresting Ali Bala Salihi, an Assistant Comptroller General, Nigeria Prison Service, over his alleged involvement in a case of criminal diversion of funds.
- Fraudster in EFCC Net for Abuja Land Grab
- Suspected Fraudster Arrested for €200,000 Love Scam
- EFCC Arrests Three Suspected Fraudsters for Attempted Hacking
- EFCC Re-arraigns 8 Suspected Oil Thieves
- N1.6bn Fraud: Defence Stalls Arraignment of Kebbi Accountant-General
- EFCC Arraigns Four Suspected Fraudsters for Internet Scam
- EFCC Arrests Impersonator of Okonjo-Iweala’s Secretary
- EFCC Arrests two bankers for N9m Fraud
- N50m Forex Scam: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster