Three employees of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN and five staff of First Bank Plc, were on Wednesday remanded in prison for defrauding the apex bank and First Bank of Nigeria Plc, the sum of N8,265,100,356.22( Eight Billion, Two Hundred and Sixty- Five Million, One Hundred Thousand, Three Hundred and Fifty- Six Naira, Twenty-Two Kobo only).
Three employees of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN and three staff of Wema Bank, were on Wednesday, remanded in Agodi Prison, Ibadan for defrauding the apex bank and Wema Bank Plc to the tune of N4,552,560,380.00( Four Billion, Five Hundred and Fifty-Two Million, Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand, Three Hundred Eighty Hundred Naira only).
Justice A. Kafarati of the Federal High Court sitting in Maitama, Abuja on Tuesday, June 3, 2015 adjourned to June 19, 2015 for ruling on the bail application brought by Franca Asemota, whose extradition is being sought by the office of the Attorney General of the Federation.
- EFCC Arraigns One for Internet Fraud
- N2bn Scam: THREE CBN, TWO STERLING BANK STAFF REMANDED IN PRISON
- Extradition: Asemota’s Trial Commences June 3
- N8bn Scam: SIX CBN Executives Remanded in Prison
- EFCC Docks Hajj Agent for N1.5m Fraud
- NIMASA: EFCC FAULTS OMATSEYE'S PERSECUTION CLAIMS
- Corruption Trial: EFCC To Consolidate Charges Against Ex-Gov, Sylva
- EFCC Docks National Gallery Director
- EFCC Arraigns Ex-NLNG Cooperative Chief, Four Others for N207m Fraud
- EFCC To Arraign Six CBN Big Wigs,16 Others for N8billion Currency Fraud June 2