A suspected fraudster, who defrauded a group of Bureau de Change operators of $18,600,290 USD and disappeared after he was granted administrative bail by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has been re-arrested. Alhaji Saidu Hashim was picked up by operatives of the Commission from his hide out in Lagos.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC, on Thursday November 6, 2014, arraigned the duo of Alhaji Suraj A.S Mai Bargo and Alhaji Tijjani Iliyasu Hudu alongside S.A.S General Enterprises Nigeria Limited before Justice Faruk Lawal of Kano State High Court on a 2-count charge bordering on conspiracy and obtaining by false pretence.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) today arraigned the duo of Muhammed Abubakar Alfa and Franklin Uche before Justice Dije Aboki of Kano High Court on a 39-count charge bordering on conspiracy, possession of fake document and obtaining by false pretence.
- CHIDOKA SEEKS EFCC'S COLLABORATION TO CHECK CORRUPTION IN AIRPORTS
- EFCC Reform: Lamorde Has Delivered on Promises
- Pension Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Former Assistant Director, 2 Others
- N1m Scam: Lawyers Challenge Arraignment of Colleague By EFCC
- EFCC Arraigns Bank Manager for N90m Scam
- EFCC Arraign Property Developer for N7m Scam
- N17m Fraud: ‘You Must Face Trial’, Court Tells Bank Staff
- Money Laundering: “You Have A Case To Answer,” Court Tells Former Council Cashier
- Man Arraigned for N5.7m Land Scam
- Dud Cheque: EFCC Arraigns Man