The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, will on September 23, 2013 close its case in the ongoing trial of Michael Igbinedion, younger brother of a former Edo State Governor, Chief Lucky N. Igbinedion.
Igbinedion, Patrick Eboigbodin and four companies: Gava Corporation Limited; Romrig Nigeria Limited; PML Securities Company Limited and PML Nigeria Limited are facing trial at a Federal High Court sitting in Benin-City, Edo State over a N25billion scam.
Justice Bello Lawal of the Kaduna State High Court, Zaria, Kaduna state on Wednesday June 19, 2013 sentenced one David Danjuma Gwani who was arraigned by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on a 2- count charge of theft to six months imprisonment on each count and ordered him to restitute the victim to the tune of N250, 000.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on 18th June, 2013 arraigned Benjamin Okwor and Ozoani Sabastine before Justice M. Shuaibu of the Federal High Court, Enugu, Enugu State on a 2- count charge of conspiracy and obtaining money by false pretence.
- EFCC Docks Contractor for N5m Dud Cheque
- EFCC Arraigns Two over Fake Globacom Promo
- How Forensic Examination Exposed Oil Thieves - Witness
- EFCC Arraigns Four for Fraud
- EFCC Key to Success of Transformation Agenda- Lamorde
- N.8m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Gift Onyegam for Defrauding Blind Teacher
- Phil Hopkins (Vice President Western Union) on Monday June 17, 2013 visited the Chairman
- Fraud: Friday Osareren, 3 Others Bag 160Years Jail Term
- Akomaye, EFCC’s Pioneer Secretary Takes a Bow
- EFCC Arraigns Mohammed Katun for N632m Pension Scam