The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC on March 31, 2014 arraigned one Felix Amadi before Justice U.N Agomoh of the Federal High Court, Port Harcourt on one count charge bordering on obtaining money under false pretence. The accused allegedly collected the sum of Seventeen Million Six Hundred Thousand Naira (N17, 600,000.00) from Sir George Nwaeke through a phony land deal.
In furtherance of the Memorandum of Understanding for cooperation between the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC and Western Australia Police, three operatives of the EFCC have arrived in Perth, Western Australia to assist its Police with major fraud investigations as well as compare notes on cases of mutual interest to both law enforcement organisations.
Justice Farouq Lawan of the Kano State High Court today, March 28, 2014, convicted and sentenced one Moses Kola Olayemi to three years imprisonment and a fine of N120, 000 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira Only) on three count charge of conspiracy and criminal breach of trust.
- EFCC Arraigns Fraudster for 275,000 Euro Love Scam
- N416 Scam: Court Refuses Request To Defer Fayose’s Trial Over Guber Ambition …Admits More Exhibits Against Ex- Gov
- EFCC Arraigns Suspect for N13.5m Fraud
- Photo News:World Bank Delegates Visit EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Lamorde
- Pension Scam: Accused Person Forfeits Property to FG
- N1.4 Bn Subsidy Scam: Court to Rule on Jurisdiction
- N47.1 Billion Scam: EFCC ACCUSES AKINGBOLA OF DELAYING TRIAL
- Fraudster Bags 4 Years imprisonment for N2m Scam
- How Lab Tests Exposed Oil Thieves - EFCC Witness
- FLEEING SUSPECT KNOCKS DOWN EFCC OPERATIVE