Justice Olubunmi Oyewole of a Lagos High Court sitting in Ikeja on Tuesday, June 26, 2013, dismissed an application filed before the court by Mr. Allens Agbaka, counsel to Fred Ajudua seeking to quash the charges against his client who is standing trial for defrauding a Dutch National, Mr. Remy Cime to the tune of $1.69m.
Justice Dije Abdu Aboki of Kano State High Court on Monday June 24, 2013 convicted and sentenced the trio of Abubakar Sadiq Maigaskiya, Mustapha Buhari, and Tukur Hamisu Gwadabe to different terms of imprisonment for conspiracy and forgery.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, on Monday June 24, 2013 arraigned one Abubakar Sadiq Musa before Justice Adebunkola Banjoko of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory sitting in Gudu, Abuja on a 5-count charge bordering on criminal breach of trust, forgery and falsely obtaining over nine million from intending pilgrims.
- N503m Scam : EFCC RE- ARRAIGNS IKUFORIJI, AIDE
- $1.69Bn Fraud: EFCC Faults Ajudua’s Bid to Quash Charges
- EFCC ARRAIGNS SUSPECTED PIPELINE VANDALS
- EFCC Arraigns Man for N4.5m Fraud
- N25Bn Scam: EFCC Closes Case Against Igbinedion September 23
- Court Jails Banker for N2.9m Fraud
- EFCC Arraigns Two for Land Scam
- EFCC Docks Contractor for N5m Dud Cheque
- EFCC Arraigns Two over Fake Globacom Promo
- How Forensic Examination Exposed Oil Thieves - Witness