Justice Lateefa Okunnu of a Lagos State High Court sitting in Ikeja, on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 refused to accept as exhibit, minutes of the meeting of board members of the former Bank PHB, now Keystone Bank. The court turned down the tendering of the exhibit as it re- opened the trial of the N27billion theft charge against the former managing director, Mr Francis Atuche, his wife Elizabeth and Ugo Anyanwu.
A Federal Capital Territory High Court presided over by Justice O. Goodluck was on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 told how a University don, Stephen Abah who is being prosecuted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission obtained $48.500 from one Godwin Udeh Orokpu by false pretence.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) today July 17, 2013 arraigned Bashir Murtala and Circular Trust Bureau de Change Limited before Justice Darious H. Kobo of the Kaduna State High Court on one count charge that borders on stealing and criminal breach of trust.
- Recovered Assets: Lamorde Set to Appear Before House of Representatives
- N47Billion Scam: Akingbola Has Case to Answer
- Police Pension Scam: Onyegbula Drew Over 300 Cheques a Day - Witness
- N120m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Man over Dud Cheques
- Money Laundering: Court Convicts Aminu Sule Lamido
- Securities Scam: Stock-broker Bags 30 Years Imprisonment
- N46 Billion Fraud: COURT RULES ON AKINGBOLA’S “NO CASE SUBMISSION” JULY 15
- Court Rules On $15m Ibori Bribe September 20
- Money Laundering: EFCC Appeals Discharge of Former Works Minister
- N14.1m Fraud: Court Remands Former NUJ Chairman, Secretary in Prison