The N5billion corruption charges brought against Dr. Erastus Akingbola, former Managing Director of defunct Intercontinental Bank Plc., by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has been upheld by the Lagos Division of the Court of Appeal.
The extradition process initiated against Abdul Adewale Kekere-Ekun, before Justice A. R Mohammed of the Federal High Court sitting in Maitama, Abuja could not hold today after all.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Thursday February 19, 2015 arraigned one Chief Felix Ogbebor before Justice B. O. Quadri of the Federal High Court, Port Harcourt, on 8-count charge bordering on conspiracy, forgery, and obtaining money by false pretence to the tune of Seventy Seven Million Naira (N77, 000, 0000.00).
- Cooperative Chiefs Jailed for N4.8m Fraud
- EFCC Arraigns Two for N102m Fraud
- Two Arraigned for Fraud
- NIMASA: Again, Omatseye Seeks Stay Of Proceedings
- EFCC Arraigns Suspected Lottery Scammer
- EFCC Arraigns Former Banker For N25m Scam
- Pension Scam: Accused Ill Health Stalls Trial
- EFCC Arraigns Man For N25m Scam
- EFCC Arraigns Lawyer For N117m Fraud
- EFCC Arrests Murtala Nyako’s Son, Abdul-Aziz