The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Tuesday, December 1, 2015 arraigned one Ibrahim Isah before Justice M.A Nasir of the Federal Capital Territory High Court sitting in Jabi, Abuja on a 3-count charge bordering on criminal breach of trust and forgery.
The trial of Aliyu Akwe Doma, former Nasarawa governor and others continued on Monday, November 30, 2015 with prosecution witness, Solomon katsa, a former director of finance telling Justice A.A Okeke of the Federal High Court sitting in Lafia that, the defendants did not at all times follow due process in the disbursement and withdrawal of security votes.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Monday, November 30, 2015 secured the conviction of one Abraham Adasah before Justice Peter Kekemeke of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory sitting in Apo, Abuja.
- EFCC Arraigns Man for N40m Fraud
- EFCC Docks Man for N300m Fraud
- Global Support Crucial To Recovering Looted Funds- Dogara
- GERMANY ASSURES EFCC OF REGULAR TRAINING PARTNERSHIP
- Yanaty: Court Reserves Judgment In Alleged N1.8bn Petroleum Subsidy Fraud
- EFCC Arraigns Man for N6m Land Scam
- Buhari Charges Judicial Officers on Corruption
- $4m Fraud: Suspects’ Arraignment Moved to November 30
- Court Orders Arrest of A Suspected Fraudster
- Operation TRIANGLE Three more Nigerian nationals arrested by the Nigerian EFCC (Economic and Financial Crime Commission), in close cooperation with Polizia di Stato (Italian National Police)