A Lagos High Court sitting in Ikeja and presided over by Justice Lateefat Okunnu was on Wednesday, July 3, 2013 told that Opeyemi Ajuyah who is standing trial alongside Olarenwaju Olafusi, Majope Investment Limited, Axenergy Limited and Abdullahi Alao, for allegedly conspiring to commit N1.1 billion fuel subsidy fraud, forged a shore certificate to access payment for its subsidy claims by the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency, PPPRA.
The Chairman, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde has identified strong legislation, enforcement and adjudication as necessary ingredients for the success of the war against financial crimes and corruption in the country.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC has arrested one Mrs. Ekaete Ime Sam for alleged criminal conspiracy, breach of trust, forgery and obtaining money by false pretence.
- EFCC Arraigns Man over N7million Fraud
- EFCC Arraigns Man over Sao Tome Refinery Job Scam
- N18.3m Pension Scam: Shaibu Teidi To Remain in Prison
- N27Bn Scam: “YOU HAVE A CASE TO ANSWER”- Court Tells Atuche, Others
- COURT JAILS UNDERGRADUATE 3 YEARS FOR LOVE SCAM
- $4,095 SEC Fraud: You Have Case To Answer, Court Tells Hembe, Azubogu
- EFCC Arraigns 14 Suspected Oil Thieves
- N976 Subsidy Scam: COURT ISSUES BENCH WARRANT ON OGUNBAMBO, ABILA THECK
- $1.69m Scam: COURT REFUSES TO QUASH CHARGES AGAINST AJUDUA
- Court Jails Three Fraudsters for N27m Fraud