Justice Faruk Lawan of Kano State High Court Thursday July 10, 2014 convicted and sentenced one Auwalu Ibrahim to one year imprisonment with an option of N100, 000 (One Hundred Thousand Naira) fine for the offence of criminal breach of trust and issuance of dud cheque.
A prosecution witness in the ongoing trial of a former governor of Ogun State, Mr. Gbenga Daniel, on Thursday, July 10, 2014, told an Ogun State High Court sitting in Abeokuta, that a file containing records of properties allocated to the former governor, could not be found.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Wednesday July 9, 2014 arraigned one Monibidor Bassey Ebiowei before Justice Valentine Ashi of the Federal Capital Territory High Court, on a seven count charge bordering on fraud and obtaining the sum of Thirteen Million, Four Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira only (N13, 430,000) by false pretence.
- Taraba State Accountant - General Docked for N1.56 bn Fraud
- Court Jails Two for N4.8m Scam
- Budget Monitoring Crucial to Anti- Graft War
- EFCC Arraigns Man for N12.9m Dud Cheque
- Stealing from the Dead:EFCC Arraigns Three Suspected Impostors for N141.7m Securities Scam
- Arraignment of Timipre Sylva, Others Stalled Again
- N169m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Ex- Delta Scholarship Board Scribe
- Fraudster Bags Seven Years Jail Term
- N1, 8m Job Scam: EFCC Rejects Settlement Claim by Accused Persons
- EFCC Arraigns Suspected Conman for N9.9m Scam