A former branch manager of one of the new generation banks, (Ecobank Plc), Victor Amushie has been arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission for a credit fraud in the sum of N81, 024, 749.28( Eighty One Million, Twenty-Four Thousand, Seven Hundred and Forty Nine Naira, Twenty Eight kobo only).
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has arrested two bankers for allegedly stealing the sum of N661, 000,000 (Six Hundred and Sixty One Million Naira) from their employers.
- US Commends EFCC on Anti- Graft Success
- EFCC Charges Women On Corruption
- EFCC ALERT: Beware of Unscrupulous Estate Developers in FCT
- EFCC Partners NCC On Corruption
- Lamorde Charges Journalists On Corruption
- Navy Hands over Suspected Oil Thieves, Vessel to EFCC
- Lamorde Charges Workers on Corruption
- $8.39m Fraud: Ajudua loses Appeal Against Trial
- Maritime Security: Trial Delays, Our Greatest Challenge- Lamorde
- Illegal Oil Dealer Bags One year Jail Term