An Oyo State High Court sitting in Ibadan, today postponed the re-arraignment of a former Oyo State Head of Service, Mrs Kudirat Iyabo Adeleke and 11 others implicated in a N5.6Billion pension scam.
Five persons have been arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, over allegation of fraudulent transfer of a total of N5, 550,000.00(Five Million, Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) from an account in Skye Bank.
The chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Lamorde today, April 28, declared that Local government in Nigeria cannot achieve its aim of bringing development to the grassroots if the problem of systemic corruption was not curbed.
- N979m Subsidy Scam: Court Refuses to Vacate Warrant on Ogunbambo
- EFCC Arraigns Oil Marketer for N10m Dud Cheque
- EFCC Charges NDE to Fight Corruption
- EFCC Arraigns Land Speculator for N8.4m Scam
- Suspected Fraudster Arraigned for Credit Card Forgery
- EFCC Arraigns Suspected Conman for N2.4 m Fraud
- Fake GLO Agent Arraigned for Fraud
- EFCC Arraigns School Proprietor for N40m Dud Cheque
- EFCC Arraigns Scammer for Impersonating US Soldier on Afghan Mission
- EFCC Recovers N4.3 bn from Oil Subsidy Suspects- Lamorde