The trial of a former governor of Plateau State, Joshua Dariye, who is being prosecuted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on a 23-count charge bordering on money laundering and diversion of funds, continued on January 25, 2016 with the anti-graft agency presenting its witness before Justice Adebukola Banjoko, of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Court, High Court, Gudu, Abuja.
The trial of the Spokesperson of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, Olisa Metuh and his company, Destra Investments Limited commenced on Monday, January 25, 2016, before Justice O.E Abang of the Federal High Court sitting in Abuja with the prosecution, EFCC, presenting two witnesses.
Justice Lateefa Okunnu of the Lagos State High Court, sitting in Ikeja has convicted and sentenced an undergraduate of Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University, Malaysia: Hope Olusegun Aroke to twenty-four years imprisonment for his involvement in an internet scam that fetched him Four Thousand Ringgit ( N25,000,000).
- EFCC Arraigns Man for Currency Counterfeiting
- EFCC Arraigns Ex-Adamawa NBA Chair, Esthon, Court Registrar, for N60m Fraud
- Court Jails Fraudster One Year for $4,100 Internet Scam
- EFCC Arraigns Clearing Agent for N6.8m Fraud
- EFCC Arraigns Man for Issuance of N1.3m Dud Cheque
- Man Arraigned for N.9m Dud Chegue
- N13.5bn Arms Scam: Dasuki’s Lawyer’s Absence Stalls Trial
- Dasukigate: EFCC Arraigns Metuh on Fresh Charges
- EFCC Arraigns Man for $77,490 Scam
- Tompolo, Ex-NIMASA DG to Face Fresh Charges - EFCC