The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on November 12, 2015 arraigned one Emmanuel Eromosele (alias Bryan Perry) before Justice P.I. Ajoku of the Federal High Court sitting in Benin on a 3-Count charge bordering on fraud to the tune of One Thousand, Five Hundred United State Dollars (1500 USD).
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Friday, November 13, 2015 secured the conviction of one Ibrahim Abdullahi who was arraigned on a one count charge bordering on cheating before Justice C.N Oji of the FCT High Court, Apo, Abuja.
Justice Ibrahim Buba of the Federal High Court, Lagos, today November 13, admitted MT Anuket Emerald, a vessel allegedly used for illegal dealing in petroleum product as exhibit.
- Money Laundering: We Received Over Five Petitions Against Ex-Gov Ohakim-Witness
- Corruption: EFCC Denies Obtaining Ex-Taraba Gov, Nyame's Statement Under Duress
- Banker Docked for N4m Scam
- N66m Fraud: Court Overrules Former Presidential Candidate’s Bid To Stop Trial
- Remarks by Ibrahim Magu On the occasion of his formal take-over as Acting Chairman, EFCC
- Magu Assumes Office as EFCC Boss, Pledges to Uplift the Fight Against Corruption
- Money Laundering: Court Admits EFCC's Proof Against Prison Accountant, Esu-Nte
- NIMASA: "OMATSEYE APPROVED A PHONE CONTRACT TO A COMPANY THAT WAS NOT PRE-QUALIFIED"-EFCC
- EFCC Docks Ex-Benue Gov, Suswan for N3.1bn Fraud
- EFCC Arraigns Medical Director, 4 Others For N84.8m Scam