Justice Husseini Baba of the FCT High Court today, March 13,2014, admitted in evidence, Certificate of Identification of Statement of Account and Cheques obtained from First Bank Nigeria Plc by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, in the ongoing trial of seven persons who are alleged to have stolen N24 billion of Police pension fund.
The general public is hereby informed that the Special Team on Petroleum Subsidy (STPS) which was set up as an Ad-hoc Team in January 2012 to investigate petroleum subsidy fraud in the country has, by approval of Management, been elevated to a full section- Extractive Industry Fraud Section (EIFS) under the Operations Department. The public is by this notice, to relate with the Section in this regard.
The Economic and Financial Crime Commission, EFCC, on March 12, 2014, arraigned one Zahradeen Dambazzau Mohammed before Justice Olasumbo Olanrewaju Goodluck of the FCT High Court, Abuja, on a 5-count charge bordering on forgery and issuance of dud cheque.
- EFCC Arrests Warder for Opening Bank Account for Inmate
- Police Pension Fraud: How Accused Persons Cashed 400 Cheques in One Day- Witness
- EFCC Arraigns former Edo SSG, Three Others for Misapplication of N133m
- Re: Alam’s Loot: Bayelsa Drags EFCC to Court
- Court Jails Man 35 Years for Fraud
- EFCC Re-arraigns Fani-Kayode
- EFCC Arraigns Man for N37 million Fraud ... Another for Stealing Dividend Warrants
- National Assembly Commends EFCC’S Budget Performance
- EFCC Arraigns Patrick Joseph Osobase for N28m Fraud
- Pension Scam: EFCC Re-Arraigns Tahir Abdullahi for N514.9m Fraud