Justice T. U. Uzokwe of the Abia State High Court, Aba, has convicted and sentenced one Alozie David to 9 years imprisonment for issuance of dud cheque and obtaining money by false pretence.
Justice Lawal Akapo of the Lagos High Court sitting in Ikeja will on May 2, 2014, rule on an application filed by a former Managing Director of Intercontinental Bank (now Access Bank), Mr. Erastus Akingbola and his associate, Mr Bayo Dada challenging the jurisdiction of the court on a 22-count charge bordering on stealing and obtaining by false pretence, preferred against them by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Tuesday April 1, 2014, told an Ikeja High court how Emeka Chukwu sold an import permit granted to Ifeanyi Anosyke and his company, Anosyke Group of Company to Ngozi Ekeoma, owner of Dell Energy Limited.
- Currency Counterfeiter Jailed 12 Years
- Internet Fraudster Bags 6 Years Jail Term
- EFCC Arraigns Man for N18m Fertilizer Scam
- Ex- Banker Bags 5 Years Jail Term for Theft
- $1.69m Scam: Ajudua Loses Bail Bid
- Akwe Doma: Judge Flays Accused Over Incessant Adjournments
- EFCC Arraigns Suspect for N17.6m fraud
- EFCC, Australian Police Collaborate on Internet Scam
- Fake online Car Seller Bags Three Years Jail Term
- EFCC Arraigns Fraudster for 275,000 Euro Love Scam