The trial of former Director, Pension Accounts, Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Dr Sani Shuaibu Teidi and one Omoefe Eric Uduesegbe has been put on hold as Justice Adeniyi Ademola of the Federal High Court, Abuja, today, 21 February, 2014 adjourned the case sine die just as the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission filed an application for final forfeiture of Brifina Hotel, one of the properties linked to Teidi.
The head, Enlightenment and Re-orientation Unit of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Aisha Larai Musa has called on the youths to shun corruption and join in the fight against economic and financial crimes as a way of creating a better future for themselves. She said corruption remains the bane of the country's development and challenged the youth to take up the gauntlet in the fight against the malaise. Musa who was represented by Zainab Bello Tifi made this call during a sensitisation visit to Government Secondary School, Kuje, Abuja.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) today, February 21, 2014 arraigned one Sa'idu Abdullahi Fanyabo before Justice Dije Aboki of the Kano State High Court on 2-count charge that borders on cheating and issuance of dud cheque.
- Gunmen Abducts EFCC's Suspect in Court
- Ex-EFCC Operative Docked for Forgery
- Court Issues Bench Warrant on Ex- College Provost
- EFCC Arraigns Police Officer for Oil Theft
- PRP Chieftain Bags 14 Years Jail Term for Fraud
- N8.9m Scam: Court Jails Ex-Banker 115Years
- N610m Scam: Judge Threatens Ogunbambo With Bench Warrant
- EFCC Arraigns Sobowale for N10.6m Land Scam
- Five Oil Thieves Bag 27 years Jail Term
- Shell/ Gbaran-Ubie Project Fraud: How N1.9bn Was Withdrawn -Witness