The Economic and Financial Crimes Commissions, EFCC, has lauded the support the Commission had received over the years from the British government in its drive to purge Nigeria of corruption.
Aluyi Victor, Portfolio Manager of Elixir Investment Partners Limited, a brokerage firm, testifying at the on-going trial of a former governor of Benue State, Gabriel Suswam, and his Commissioner of Finance, Omadachi Okolobia, on March 2, 2016 told Justice A. R. Mohammed of the Federal High Court, Abuja, that the company was given oral instruction to sell shares belonging to the state.
The N2bn fraud case involving a former Head of Service of the Federation, Stephen Oronsaye, will have to start de novo as the presiding judge, Justice J. T. Tsoho, has said he has been “instructed” to return the case file to Justice Gabriel Kolawole, who was initially assigned the case in July 2015.
- N2.3bn Scam: Court Admits more Exhibits Against Akpobolokemi, Others
- N1.4bn Subsidy Fraud: Pon Specialised Services Not Known To US - Witness
- Land Scam: EFCC Arraigns Two for N64m Fraud
- Fraudster Bags 7 Years Jail Term
- EFCC Docks Three for N42.8m Fraud
- NIS Recruitment Scam: Ex-Interior Minister, Moro, 4 Others Remanded in Prison
- N687m Scam: Akpobolokemi Challenges Court's Jurisdiction
- N225,000 Bribe: Rickey Tarfa Makes U-Turn, Denies Own Affidavit
- EFCC Arraigns Man for N1.3m Visa Scam
- EFCC Docks AMATA Chiefs for N3.5m Land Scam