Justice Okon Abang of the Federal High Court sitting in Abuja, on Wednesday, March 9, 2016 dismissed the “no-case” submission brought by the embattled National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Olisa Metuh, who is standing trial on a 7-count charge bordering on illegal diversion of funds meant for the procurement of arms preferred against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.
Justice A. A. Okeke of the Federal High Court sitting in Lafia, Nasarawa State, on Wednesday, March 9, 2016 upheld the objection of the prosecution counsel, Femi Pinheiro, SAN, to the prayer of the defence counsel, Olalekan Ojo, seeking to tender a document titled ‘‘Annual Report in the Office of the Accountant-General of Nasarrawa State of December 31, 2007-2011’’ , during the cross-examination of a prosecution witness, Solomo Katsa, a former director of finance in the administration of ex-governor, Aliyu Akwe Doma.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC on Wednesday March 9, 2016 arraigned Rickey Tarfa, SAN, before Justice A. A. Akintoye of the Lagos State High Court, Igbosere on a 27-count charge bordering on alleged willful obstruction of authorized officers of EFCC, refusing to declare asset, making false information and offering gratification to a public official.
- EFCC Re-arraigns Ex- Pensions Director, Katun for N81.4m Fraud
- Lamido: EFCC Presents Another Witness
- EFCC Arrests Four for Diversion of PMS in Kano
- Armsgate: EFCC Docks Badeh for Money Laundering
- EFCC Arraigns One for Fraud
- EFCC To Arraign Two SAN for alleged Bribery
- EFCC Arrests A Suspected Internet Fraudster
- Money Laundering: EFCC Presents More Witnesses Against Dariye
- EFCC Arraigns Man for N89.4m Scam
- BDC Operators Pledge Support for EFCC