The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC, is to collaborate with the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, to review laws of the Banking and Other Financial Institutions Act, BOFIA, 2004 to effectively tackle the emerging money laundering trends and other corrupt practices in the country.
President of the Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC, Ayuba Wabba, has assured the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, of the union’s unalloyed support in the fight against economic and financial crimes.
The National Spokesperson of the PDP, Olisa Metuh, on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 again failed in another calculated attempt to halt his ongoing trial before Justice Okon Abang of the Federal High Court sitting in Maitama, Abuja.
- Amnesty Scam: EFCC Arraigns Two Former Aides to Kingsley Kuku
- Ekweremadu Not EFCC’s Anti-Corruption Ambassador
- TWO DOCKED FOR ATM FRAUD
- EFCC, NLRC Strengthens Partnership Against Lottery Fraud
- Corruption:Magu Sends Red Alert To MDAs
- N11.3m Fraud: Court Adjourns Ex-Akoko Edo Council Boss’ Trial to June 21
- EFCC Docks American Businessman For $2.3m Scam
- EFCC Docks Man for Visa Scam
- N3.8m Scam: Court Jails Credit Card Fraudster 3 Years
- N190m Fraud: Oronsaye Concealed Bank Account, Witness Tells Court