Justice E. S Chukwu of the Federal High Court on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 granted bail to 14 accused persons who are being prosecuted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on charges of conspiracy and oil bunkering.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Tuesday 11th June, 2013 arraigned one Sotonye Beddieba Nwabuoku before Justice R.I Ahiakwo of the State High Court, Port Harcourt on a two- count charge bordering on issuance of dud cheque.
Justice L Akanbi of the Federal High Court, Port Harcourt has convicted and sentenced one Babatunde Bolaji Muritala (aka Adetunde Michael John) to 7 years imprisonment without an option of fine for offences bordering on obtaining money under false pretence.
- Five Oil thieves Bag 14 years Jail Term
- $1.69Million Fraud: COURT REMANDS AJUDUA IN PRISON
- LAMORDE SEEKS COLLABORATION WITH NIGERIAN CUSTOMS SERVICE
- N700m Scam: EFCC Seizes 44 Properties
- EFCC / Customs Hold Anti- Corruption Sensitization Walk
- EFCC Arraigns Four forN209m Fraud
- EFCC Re-Arraigns Sani Shuaibu Teidi, 10 Others for N18.3Bn Pension Fraud
- EFCC Signs MoU with Global Fund
- Be Good Followers In order To Be Good Leaders, Lamorde Charges Youth
- N10 m Land Scam: EFCC Docks Ibrahim Buba