Former Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Kanu Agabi (SAN) has urged the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, to be resolute in its efforts to rid the country of economic and financial crimes.
Justice Oluwatoyin Ipaye of a Lagos High Court sitting in Ikeja, has convicted and sentenced the trio of James Ettete; Ekene Jude and Abidemi Adesanya to two and half years imprisonment each, for stealing the sum of N480,000( Four Hundred and Eighty Thousand Naira only) belonging to Skye Bank Plc.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC has arraigned the trio of Haladu Ibrahim (Mai Anguwa), Sa’idu Balarabe Sulaiman and Baba Sale Sarkin Magina before Justice Tukur Mu’azu of Kaduna State High Court on a 4- count charges bordering conspiracy, forgery and obtaining money by false pretence.
- COURT JAILS FRAUDSTER FOR DUPING AUSTRALIAN $800,000
- EFCC Arraigns Two For Forgery
- Court Jails Fraudster 63 Years for Stealing N4.9m
- Court Jails Fake Customs Comptroller 10 Years for N11.1m Fraud
- EFCC Docks Nine for Illegal Dealing in Petroleum Products
- Justice Chukwu Defers Ruling Again On Ex-MINT Boss, Okoyomon’s Extradition
- EFCC Arraigns Lagos Lawyer for N2m Dud Cheque
- Fraudster Bags 10 Years Jail Term for Stealing N6.3m
- Goje: Ill-health Stalls Trial
- N1.2m Bribe: Court Orders Medical Director’s Arrest