Chairman of the Senate Committee on Drugs, Narcotics, Financial Crimes and Anti-Corruption, Senator Victor Lar has commended the efforts of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, in projecting the image for Nigeria through the fight against economic and financial crimes.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has arraigned Prince Adekunle Ogunyale and Nelson Automobiles Nigeria Enterprise before Justice A. O Opesanwo of a Lagos High Court, sitting at Igbosere on a 4-count charge bordering on conspiracy, forgery and obtaining money by false pretence.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Thursday, February 26, 2015 arraigned one Israel Audu before Justice Sylvanus C. Oriji of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, High Court sitting in Apo, Abuja on one count charge of obtaining by false pretence to the tune of N5m (Five Million Naira).
- Man Bags 7 Years Imprisonment For Fraud
- Court Jails Fraudster 14 Years For Fraud
- N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers
- N6.5bn Aviation Scam: Supreme Court Orders Speedy Trial of Borishade
- Oil Theft :Prisons Comptroller Bags 3 Years Jail Term
- Oil Theft: EFCC Arraigns Six, Vessel
- EFCC Arraigns One for N6m Online Banking Scam
- CPC Partners EFCC to Protect Consumers Against Fraud
- N661m Scam: Ill-health Stalls Arraignment of Ex-Bankers
- N102m Fraud: Accused Persons Get Bail on Tough Terms