The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC today, February 18, 2014 arraigned a police officer, Dodo Chilla Bulus, an Assistant Superintendent of Police, before Justice E.S Chukwu of the Federal High Court, Maitama, Abuja on a 2-count charge bordering on oil theft and pipeline vandalism.
Justice Filibus Adertu of the Taraba State High Court, Jalingo on February 14, convicted and handed a 14 years jail term to Suleiman Aliyu, a chieftain of the Peoples Redemption Party, PRP but with the option of paying N300, 000 in restitution to the victim.
A Lagos High court sitting in Igbosere, presided over by Justice Adebisi Akinlade on Monday February 17, 2014 sentenced Jamiu Seun Odunayo, a former banker, to One Hundred and Fifteen Years (115) imprisonment with no option of fine over an offence which borders on fraud, stealing, and obtaining money by false pretence.
- N610m Scam: Judge Threatens Ogunbambo With Bench Warrant
- EFCC Arraigns Sobowale for N10.6m Land Scam
- Five Oil Thieves Bag 27 years Jail Term
- Shell/ Gbaran-Ubie Project Fraud: How N1.9bn Was Withdrawn -Witness
- Oil Marketer Arraigned for N8m fraud
- EFCC Sets to Secure More Convictions in 2014
- EFCC Arraigns Businesswoman for N9.4m Dud Cheque
- Facebook Scam: EFCC Arraigns Man for Impersonating FCT Minister’s Wife
- $8.9m Fraud: Again, Counsel Stalls Ajudua Arraignment
- Council Accountant Arraigned for Stealing from the Dead