The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Monday, February 9, 2015 arraigned three suspected fraudsters Nwabueze C. Nwabueze (alias HRM Ezeugo 1), his wife, Bridget Nwabueze (alias Juliet) and Ngozi Izime Orji (alias Ben Azua) before Justice H. A Nganjiwa of the Federal High Court sitting in Port Harcourt , Rivers State on a seven count charge bordering on conspiracy and obtaining by false pretence to the tune of Eight Million Six Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira (N8, 630,000.00).
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Monday, February 9, 2015 arraigned Daniels Nat, Dennis Edimoh and Peter Oko Amadi before Justice Abubakar Mahmud Talba of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, on a four-count charge bordering on criminal breach of trust, forgery and conspiracy.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has arrested three suspected fraudsters: Nwabueze C. Nwabueze (alias HRM Ezeugo 1), his wife, Bridget Nwabueze and Eze Izima Ngozi alias Engineer Victor who allegedly conspired to defraud one Architect Austin Ilenre Emuan, managing director, Gothic-Len Consortium Limited to the tune of N16.9m (Sixteen Million, Nine Hundred Thousand Naira) over a non existent contract.
- EFCC Arraigns Youth Corps Member, Two Others for Cybercrime
- N1.64bn Pension Scam: Defence Absence Stalls Trial
- EFCC Set To Arraign Syndicate For N115m Oil Deal
- N25bn Scam: Judge’s Absence Stalls Ruling on Igbinedion’s Case
- N11bn Contract Scam: EFCC Presents More Witness Against Ex-Gov, Abubakar Audu
- Man Bags 10 Years Imprisonment for Contract Scam
- EFCC Records 126 Convictions
- N11bn Scam: Ex-Kogi Gov, Abubakar Audu Inflated Contracts – Witness
- EFCC Gets Support From French Govt
- EFCC Declares War on Corrupt Govs, Ministers, Others