The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC Wednesday, June 4, 2014 arraigned the Finance Manager, Cetco Oilfields Services Limited, Akintunde Ajao alongside his company, YPSL Nigeria Limited, before Justice Lambo Akanbi of the Federal High Court, Port Harcourt on a 4-count charge bordering on conspiracy, forgery, and obtaining money by false pretence.
A seven-day International Police Training, organized by the German Police for Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC and Department of State Services, DSS, ended on Wednesday, June 4, in Lagos.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Wednesday, June 4, 2014 arraigned a suspected romance scammer: Omokoh Orowo Jesse before Justice R.B Akintola of the Oyo State High Court, Ibadan, on a 9-count charge bordering on conspiracy and obtaining money by false pretence.
- N1.4 bn Subsidy Scam: Court Retains Jurisdiction
- EFCC Arraigns Two for N140m Fraud
- Defence Stalls Akwe Doma’s Trial
- Fraudsters Bag 7 Years Imprisonment for N2m Lottery Scam
- Bizman Arraigned for Dud Cheque
- Currency Counterfeiter Bags Seven Years Jail Term
- Navy Hands Over 7 Suspected Oil Thieves, Two Vessels to EFCC
- EFCC Arraigns Three Former Bankers for N16.9m Scam
- Businessman Bags 2 Years in Prison for N6m Scam
- Fraudster Bags Three Years Jail Term for Impersonating Lamorde