The extradition process initiated against Abdul Adewale Kekere-Ekun, before Justice A. R Mohammed of the Federal High Court sitting in Maitama, Abuja could not hold today after all.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Thursday February 19, 2015 arraigned one Chief Felix Ogbebor before Justice B. O. Quadri of the Federal High Court, Port Harcourt, on 8-count charge bordering on conspiracy, forgery, and obtaining money by false pretence to the tune of Seventy Seven Million Naira (N77, 000, 0000.00).
Felix Maduegbuna and Stephen Fakrogha, former chairman and secretary, respectively, of Orgba Multi-Purpose Co-operative Society Limited,Gboko,Benue State whose trial on a two-count charge bordering on conspiracy and criminal breach of trust,started on June 29,2012 have been found guilty of the charge brought against them by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
- EFCC Arraigns Two for N102m Fraud
- Two Arraigned for Fraud
- NIMASA: Again, Omatseye Seeks Stay Of Proceedings
- EFCC Arraigns Suspected Lottery Scammer
- EFCC Arraigns Former Banker For N25m Scam
- Pension Scam: Accused Ill Health Stalls Trial
- EFCC Arraigns Man For N25m Scam
- EFCC Arraigns Lawyer For N117m Fraud
- EFCC Arrests Murtala Nyako’s Son, Abdul-Aziz
- EFCC Arraigns Woman For Issuance of Dud Cheque