The arraignment of Kebbi State Accountant-General, Alhaji Mohammed Arzika Dakingari and Muza Yusuf, Managing Director, Beal Construction Nigeria Limited by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, before Justice Sabiu Bala of Kebbi State High Court, Birnin-Kebbi scheduled for Thursday, August 28, 2014 could not go on after all.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Monday August 25, 2014, arraigned Salau Adegoke (a.k.a Sharon Deras), Kazeem Lekan (a.k.a Williams Peter), Falade Opeyemi (a.k.a Brandon Harris) and Ewugbemi Olushola before Justice G.A Safari of a Lagos High Court sitting in Ikeja, on separate charges bordering on possession of fraudulent documents.
A suspected fraudster that impersonated Barrister Wilson Amarachi, Secretary to Minister of Finance and Co-ordinating Minister of the Economy, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has been arrested by operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.
- EFCC Arrests two bankers for N9m Fraud
- N50m Forex Scam: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster
- EFCC Sensitizes ICRC on Security
- EFCC To Check Tobacco Smuggling
- EFCC Partners Lottery Commission on Scam
- Oil Subsidy: EFCC Recovers N5bn
- EFCC Arrests Four Bankers for ATM Fraud
- EFCC Arrests Former Bank Manager for N81m Fraud
- Stock Broker Faces Prosecution for N30m Scam