The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on July 24, 2013 arraigned one Gideon Oraeli before Justice R.I Ahiakwo of the State High Court, Port Harcourt on one count charge bordering on issuance of dud cheque.
Gideon allegedly got some goods from the complainant for which he made some cash payment and issued a Diamond Bank cheque number: 25622626 for the sum of N8,868,063.00 (eight million eight hundred and sixty eight thousand, sixty three naira) as the outstanding balance. But upon presentation, the said cheque was returned unpaid due to insufficient fund.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Wednesday July 24, 2013 arraigned one Mohammed Ayuba before Justice Adebukola Banjoko of the Federal Capital Territory High Court, Gudu, Abuja on a 9-count charge bordering on personation and intent to defraud.
The Economic and Financial Crime Commission, EFCC, on July 22, 2013 arraigned one Mike Arowosegbe alongside his company, Mikkon Essence Works Limited before Justice Abba B. Mohammed of the FCT High Court, Abuja, on a one count charge bordering on issuance of dud cheque and breach of trust.
- Adoke Inaugurates EFCC Board, Urges Respect for Rule of Law
- EFCC Arrests Princewell Arinze Chukwueze for $92,000 Scam
- Former Bank Manager Bags Two Years Jail Term over N65m Scam
- Uphold EFCC Ethics, Lamorde Charges New Operatives
- EU Support, Key to EFCC - Lamorde
- N27Bn Scam: Court Rejects Utomi’s Bid To Re-examine Vital Exhibit
- How Don Duped Me $48.500 Over Eatery - Victim
- Bureau de Change Operator Docked for N10.3m Scam
- Recovered Assets: Lamorde Set to Appear Before House of Representatives
- N47Billion Scam: Akingbola Has Case to Answer