The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has arrested two bankers for allegedly stealing the sum of N661, 000,000 (Six Hundred and Sixty One Million Naira) from their employers.
The Consular General of the United States of America in Nigeria, Jeffrey Hawkins, has commended the strides being made by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, in its task of ridding the nation of economic and financial crimes.
- EFCC ALERT: Beware of Unscrupulous Estate Developers in FCT
- EFCC Partners NCC On Corruption
- Lamorde Charges Journalists On Corruption
- Navy Hands over Suspected Oil Thieves, Vessel to EFCC
- Lamorde Charges Workers on Corruption
- $8.39m Fraud: Ajudua loses Appeal Against Trial
- Maritime Security: Trial Delays, Our Greatest Challenge- Lamorde
- Illegal Oil Dealer Bags One year Jail Term
- EFCC Arraigns Man for N16m Scam
- Fraudster Bags 13Years Imprisonment