The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, today June 18, arraigned Nine foreigners and one vessel alleged to be involved in illegal oil bunkering before Justice Ibrahim Buba of the Federal High Court, Lagos on a 4-count charge bordering on conspiracy and illegal dealing in petroleum products.
Justice U. N Agomoh, of the Federal High Court, Port Harcourt, Rivers State on Wednesday, June 16, 2015 sentenced Anthony Ideozuto to two years imprisonment with an option of fine in the sum of N500, 000 for failing to produce an accused person.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Monday, June 15, 2015, secured the conviction of one Sani Usman Danbulbuli, who was brought before Justice Samaila Haruna of the Kebbi State High Court, Kebbi State, on two-count charge bordering on obtaining money by false pretence.
- Babalakin: Court Vacates Restraining Order On EFCC
- EFCC Arraigns Internet Fraudster for £54,324 Romance Fraud
- Currency Scam: Court Denies CBN Staff, Others Bail
- EFCC Files Fresh Corruption Charges Against Ex-Gov Sylva
- EFCC Re-Arraigns Suspected Fraudster For $127, 000 Scam …Docks Another for Forgery
- Man bags 28 Months Jail Term For N15m Land Scam
- Internet Fraudster Bags Four Years For Hacking NASA E-mail
- N17.2 m Bank Fraud: Witness Confirms Fraudulent Withdrawals
- EFCC Witness Tells Court How Ex-Accountant, Garba, Others Stole Pension Funds
- N18.3bn Pension Scam: EFCC Re-Arraigns Teidi, Ex-Pension Director, Others