The trial of Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd.), a former National Security Adviser, and five others before Justice Hussein Baba-Yusuf of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court, sitting in Maitama, Abuja, could not continue on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 due to the absence of the first defendant, Dasuki.
The trial of former Benue governor, Gabriel Suswan and his finance commissioner, Omodachi Okolobia continued on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 with the prosecution witness, Aluyi Victor telling Justice A. R. Mohammed of the Federal High Court, sitting in Maitama, Abuja, that Elixir Investment Partners, under verbal instruction from Benue Investment and Property Company Limited (BIPCL) transferred the sum of N413 million to Fanfash Resources.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 arraigned a former Director General of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, NIMASA, Patrick Akpobolokemi and eight others on a 40-count charge bordering on money laundering and stealing before Justice I. N. Buba of the Federal High Court, Lagos.
- Corruption: Court Defers Ex-President Jonathan's Aide, Kingsley Kuku’s Arraignment to April 20
- EFCC Arraigns Bureau De Change Operator for N13m Fraud
- EFCC Arraigns Man for N14.8m Fraud
- EFCC Docks Two for N29m Land Fraud
- Court Convicts Vessel, Foreigners for Illegal Oil Bunkering
- EFCC Arraigns Two Taraba Officials for N13.6m Fraud
- EFCC Docks Gobir for $300m Fraud
- Court Jails Man Nine Years for Fraud
- EFCC Arraigns Four for N210m Fraud
- Armsgate: Metuh Petitions Judge, Wants Case Re-assigned