Justice Lawal Akapo of the Lagos State High Court sitting in Ikeja, Lagos was today February 11, 2014, told that Ifeanyi Anosike and his company Anosyke Group of Companies never carried out any Ship- to- Ship transfer of 15,000 Metric Tonnes of Premium Motor Spirit PMS as claimed.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission; EFCC today February 11, 2014 re-arraigned Ziriki Timipre Godwill and Wenibowei Moses Michael, former aides of Timipre Sylva, former governor of Bayelsa State.
The chairperson of the Nigerian Maritime Expo (NIMAREX) Planning Committee, Margaret Onyema-Orakwusi today commended the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, for its efforts to rid the Nigeria society of economic and financial crimes. Onyema-Orakwusi made this remark Tuesday February 11, 2014 when she paid a courtesy visit to the chairman of the EFCC, Ibrahim Lamorde in his office.
- EFCC Arraigns Businessman for N135m Equity Scam
- N10 BILLION FRAUD: Counsel’s Ill- Health Stalls Shuaibu’s Trial
- Judge Orders Probe Of Ogunbambo’s Sickness Claim
- Man Bags 2 Years Jail Term for N36m Loan Scam
- Estate Agent Jailed Fifteen Months for Fraud
- Finance Manager Arrested for N52m Tax Fraud
- Ex NIMASA Boss Awarded Contracts Above Approved Threshold- EFCC witness
- No Interference In EFCC - Lamorde
- N45m Fraud: How Suspect Forged Senate President’s Signature- EFCC
- Undergraduate in EFCC Net Over $90,000 Romance Scam