The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC on Thursday, January 21, 2016 arraigned one Bright Echefu before Justice S.C Amadi of the State High Court, Port Harcourt, Rivers on one-count charge bordering on Issuance of Dud Cheque and Obtaining by false pretense.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Thursday 21 January, 2016 arraigned one Kenneth Ikechukwu Ogudu before Justice A.O Onovo, on a 2 count charge bordering on issuance of Dud Cheques and Obtaining Money by False Pretense.
The petitioner Ogba Paul Nwosu alleged that he stood as guarantor to the accused person for a loan of N 987,250.00 but has refused to pay back after the agreed date of repayment. Afterwards, the accused person Kenneth allegedly issued two cheques which were not honored at the bank as a result of lack of fund.
Proceedings in the trial of Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd.), a former National Security Adviser, and five others before Justice Hussein Baba-Yusuf of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court, sitting in Maitama, Abuja, could not continue on Thursday, January 21, 2016 due to the absence of the counsel to the first defendant, Ahmed Raji, SAN.
- Dasukigate: EFCC Arraigns Metuh on Fresh Charges
- EFCC Arraigns Man for $77,490 Scam
- Tompolo, Ex-NIMASA DG to Face Fresh Charges - EFCC
- Man in EFCC Net for Alleged N22m Fraud
- Dasukigate: Metuh Gets N400m Bail
- N3.1bn Fraud: How Ex- Gov Suswan Siphoned State Funds
- N2.3billion NIMASA Scam: Fashion Designer Paid N546m for Undisclosed Service
- EFCC Arraigns Health Provider for Pension Scam
- EFCC Docks Ex-AMAC Manager for N5m Land Fraud
- Two Docked for N10.3m Bank Fraud …Another suspect for N15m Dud Cheque