The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Wednesday, March 25 ,2015 arraigned one Dickson Simon Obasi and Frank Emmanuel Orngu before Justice Binta Murtala Nyako of the Federal High Court sitting in Makurdi on a 3-count charge bordering on money laundering offences.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 arraigned two suspected fraudsters, Azuka Andra Okeke and Ibrahim Abukakar, before Justice Sunday E. Aladetoyinbo of the Federal Capital Territory High Court sitting in Maitama, Abuja on a four-count charge bordering on obtaining money under false pretence.
Justice Adebukola Banjoko of the Federal Capital Territory High Court sitting in Gudu, Abuja on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 warned a former governor of Plateau State, Joshua Dariye that her court will no longer tolerate any frivolous application intended to delay trial.
- EFCC Docks Man for $ 26, 520 Love Scam
- Abdul Adewale Kekere-Ekun Extradited
- Be Wary of Fraudsters, Corrupt Politicians – Lamorde
- EFCC Arrests Reps Candidate For N142m Scam
- EFCC Arraigns Man For N35m Dud Cheques
- EFCC Arraigns Fake Pilgrim Board Member For N15m Fraud
- Judge's Ill Health Stalls Arraignment of Kwara Commissioner, Saraki's Cousin
- Goje: Defence Cross Examines Witness
- EFCC Arraigns Businessman for Issuance of N2.3m Dud Cheque
- EFCC Arraigns Man for $40,000 Oil Fraud