A former Commissioner of Local Government Affairs in Adamawa State, John Elias Babani was on Friday, December 4, 2015 handed a 10 year jail term by Justice Bilkisu Bello Aliyu of the Federal High Court, Yola, Adamawa state for defrauding Adamawa State government of the sum of N51.5 million while in office.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC on Thursday, December 3rd, 2015 arraigned one Boniface Pius Egbuziem before Justice S.C Amadi of the State High Court sitting in Port Harcourt, Rivers State on one count charge bordering on cheating to the tune of Forty Four Thousand Euros.
- EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-NIMASA DG and Nine Others for Alleged N1.153bn Scam
- EFCC Arraigns Man for N9.5m Fraud
- EFCC Arraigns man for N12m Fraud
- Money Laundering: Ex- Gov Akwe Doma Breached Due Process-Witness
- Court Jails Man for UK Visa Scam
- EFCC Arraigns Man for N40m Fraud
- EFCC Docks Man for N300m Fraud
- Global Support Crucial To Recovering Looted Funds- Dogara
- GERMANY ASSURES EFCC OF REGULAR TRAINING PARTNERSHIP
- Yanaty: Court Reserves Judgment In Alleged N1.8bn Petroleum Subsidy Fraud