The trial of Sani Lulu Abdullahi, former chairman and three other Board members of the Nigeria Football Federation, NFF, continued on April 3, 2014, before Justice E.S Chukwu of the Federal High Court, Abuja.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on April 1, 2014, arraigned one Oshi Joel Luke before Justice A. O Onovo of the Enugu State High Court, Nsukka, Enugu State, on a 10-count charge of stealing, contrary to Section 342 of the revised Criminal Code of Enugu State and punishable under section 353(g) of the same Act.
Justice T. U. Uzokwe of the Abia State High Court, Aba, has convicted and sentenced one Alozie David to 9 years imprisonment for issuance of dud cheque and obtaining money by false pretence.
- 47.1Billion Scam: Court Rules On Jurisdiction May 2
- N1.5bn subsidy scam: How Anosyke Group Sold Import Permit to Dell Energy
- Currency Counterfeiter Jailed 12 Years
- Internet Fraudster Bags 6 Years Jail Term
- EFCC Arraigns Man for N18m Fertilizer Scam
- Ex- Banker Bags 5 Years Jail Term for Theft
- $1.69m Scam: Ajudua Loses Bail Bid
- Akwe Doma: Judge Flays Accused Over Incessant Adjournments
- EFCC Arraigns Suspect for N17.6m fraud
- EFCC, Australian Police Collaborate on Internet Scam