A witness in the on-going trial of Rocky Energy Limited and four others implicated in a N789.6million subsidy scam today told a Lagos State High court presided over by Justice Lateefa Okunnu how the mother vessel allegedly used by the accused persons to import fuel into the country could not be found on the Lloyds listing.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC,on April 7, 2014, arraigned duo of Mohammed Bello Abubakar and Abubakar Abdullahi Ahmed, Permanent Secretary and Deputy Director of Sokoto State Ministry of Education respectively before Justice Rilwan Aikawa of the Fed High Court, Sokoto.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has arraigned a traditional ruler, Cornelius Nwoga, Nze Obi IV, before Justice V. Agishi of Federal High Court, Enugu, Enugu State on an 8-count charge of conspiracy and obtaining money under false pretence.
- Sani Lulu, Others Breached Due Process in Purchase of Luxury Buses – Witness Tells Court
- EFCC Docks School Proprietor for N26.6m Exam Fraud
- Businessman Bags 9 Years Jail Term for Fraud
- 47.1Billion Scam: Court Rules On Jurisdiction May 2
- N1.5bn subsidy scam: How Anosyke Group Sold Import Permit to Dell Energy
- Currency Counterfeiter Jailed 12 Years
- Internet Fraudster Bags 6 Years Jail Term
- EFCC Arraigns Man for N18m Fertilizer Scam
- Ex- Banker Bags 5 Years Jail Term for Theft
- $1.69m Scam: Ajudua Loses Bail Bid