The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Wednesday February 26, 2014 arraigned Dr Godwin Karma before Justice Oluwatoyin Ipaye of the Lagos High Court, Ikeja on a 2-count charge bordering on obtaining money by false pretence and forgery.
Justice R.M Aikawa of the Federal High Court, Port Harcourt on Wednesday February 26, 2014 convicted and sentenced one Ibiba Jack to thirty five years imprisonment without an option of fine.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on February 25, 2014 arraigned one Kanu Jacob Okoro before Justice S.M Shuaibu of the Federal High Court, Owerri, Imo State on a 5-count charge of conspiracy and obtaining money under false pretence.
- N5.2m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Pastor Over Forex Deal
- How Police Officer Conspired with Vandals to Siphon Crude Oil – Witness
- N350m Fraud: Ex-Banker Arraigned for Negligence
- EFCC Arraigns Man for N6.9m Fraud
- Fraudster Bags Ten Years Jail Term for Defrauding Blind Teacher
- EFCC Arraigns Ex- Banker for N450m Fraud
- Shuaibu Teidi: EFCC Seeks Final Forfeiture of Brifina Hotel as Case is Adjourned Sine die
- Avoid Corruption, EFCC Charges Students
- EFCC Arraigns man for N4.9m scam
- Gunmen Abducts EFCC's Suspect in Court