The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, on April 9, 2014, re-arraigned Mohammed Ahmed Katun, a former staff of Pension Account, Office of the Head of Service of the Federation before Justice A. R Mohammed of Federal High Court, Abuja.
The on-going trial of Stephen Ropo Asala and Obaro Victor Kayode, former chairmen Yagba West and Yagba East Local Government Areas of Kogi State respectively by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, continued on April 9, 2014, before Justice I.E Ekwo of the Federal High Court, Lokoja.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC has been commended for its efforts in fighting corruption in Nigeria. Members of the UNCAC Peer Review Team gave the commendation Wednesday as they rounded off a three day working visit to the country.
- EFCC Floors Igbinedion as Appeal Court Okays Ex-Gov’s Trial for Money Laundering
- N789.6m Subsidy Scam: No Trace of Rocky and Downstream Energy Vessel - Witness
- Corruption: EFCC Arraigns Sokoto Perm Sec, Director
- EFCC Arraigns Royal Father for N12m Fraud
- Sani Lulu, Others Breached Due Process in Purchase of Luxury Buses – Witness Tells Court
- EFCC Docks School Proprietor for N26.6m Exam Fraud
- Businessman Bags 9 Years Jail Term for Fraud
- 47.1Billion Scam: Court Rules On Jurisdiction May 2
- N1.5bn subsidy scam: How Anosyke Group Sold Import Permit to Dell Energy
- Currency Counterfeiter Jailed 12 Years