Former Oyo State Head of Service, Mrs Kudirat Adeleke and eleven other accused persons who are being prosecuted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, for their involvement in a N5.6billion pension scam today lost their bid to regain freedom as an Oyo State High Court sitting in Ibadan refused their bail application.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Monday, November 25, 2013 arraigned one Daniel Hylampa Ngadda alongside his company Adags Universal Trading Limited before Justice J. Y Tukur of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Apo, Abuja on a six count charge bordering on fraud, breach of trust and obtaining the sum of Fifty Five Million, Seven Hundred and Forty Four Thousand, Five Hundred naira (N55,744.500), and Twenty Thousand Dollars ($20,000) by false pretence.
- Court Convicts Fraudster for Non-Declaration of 7.8m CFA
- EFCC Arraigns Pastor for N40.2 million Fraud
- EFCC Arraigns Raymond Okemo for N34m Fraud
- EFCC Arraigns Fake National Task Force Coordinator
- RE-DEPLOYMENT OF ACTING DIRECTOR OF NIGERIAN FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE UNIT (NFIU), MS JULIET IBEKAKU
- EFCC Arraigns Ascot’s Chief Executive for Tax and Pension Fraud
- EFCC to Arraign Fake National Task Force Coordinator
- No Armed Siege On NFIU
- EFCC Arraigns Man for Forgery of Crude Oil Export Documents
- EFCC To Arraign Rev. David Kim Pam for N40.2m Scam in Jos