Three internet fraudsters who are being prosecuted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC on a 4-count charge that borders on conspiracy to obtain money by false pretence were Monday December 2, 2013 convicted and sentenced to four months imprisonment by a Federal High Court in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC will tomorrow, December 3, 2013 arraign former Governor of Bayelsa State, Timipre Sylva and six others on a 42- count amended charge before Justice A. R. Mohammed of the Federal High Court, Abuja.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on, Thursday, November 28, 2013 secured yet another conviction as Justice Shuaibu of the Federal high court 1, Enugu State sentenced one Ifeanyi Onyie to 7years imprisonment for obtaining $45,000 under false pretence
- EFCC Arraigns Fraudster for N28m Fraud
- N5.6bn Pension Scam: Court Denies Former Oyo State Head of Service, Others Bail
- National Task Force Coordinator, Osita Okereke To Remain in Prison
- Wonder Banker Arraigned for N60 million Fraud
- Court Convicts Fraudster for Non-Declaration of 7.8m CFA
- EFCC Arraigns Pastor for N40.2 million Fraud
- EFCC Arraigns Raymond Okemo for N34m Fraud
- EFCC Arraigns Fake National Task Force Coordinator
- RE-DEPLOYMENT OF ACTING DIRECTOR OF NIGERIAN FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE UNIT (NFIU), MS JULIET IBEKAKU
- EFCC Arraigns Ascot’s Chief Executive for Tax and Pension Fraud