The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has arrested the duo of Egbedayo Semilore and Elijah Jeremiah aka (jerry), a self styled fashion Director of Datsol Industries Limited for alleged Internet fraud. While Semilore, 26, engages in Internet love scam, Jeremiah, 29, is a predator on online auction sites.
Former Governor of Adamawa state, Mr. James Bala Ngilari was today granted bail by Justice Nathan Musa of the Adamawa State High Court, Yola in the sum of one million naira and a surety with landed property in Yola who must provide a court affidavit of means to that effect.
James Bala Ngilari, the former governor of Adamawa state, has been charged and remanded in Economic and Financial Crimes Commission’s custody. This was the ruling of Justice Nathan Musa of High Court of Adamawa state, which sat in Yola yesterday.
- Court Jails Fraudster For N10.5million Fraud.
- EFCC Arrests Businessman For N12.1m Oil Fraud
- $15m Scam: Four Companies Plead Guilty
- FRSC Seeks Areas Of Collaboration With EFCC
- Magu Lauds Chatham House’s Support for Anti-Corruption
- IBRAHIM SHEMA IS WANTED BY THE EFCC
- EFCC Arraigns Impostor for N37m Fraud.....docks three others for N18m Fraud
- EFCC Charges Youths on Integrity
- “We Must Actualize the Anti-Corruption Mandate of the Federal Government”- EFCC Zonal Head Pleads
- Rivers CP Commends EFCC