The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has secured the conviction of one Esowane Henry Rotechi, who was prosecuted before Justice C.N Mbonu-Nweyi of Anambra State High Court, Onitsha on an 8-count charge that borders on conspiracy, obtaining money by false pretence and forgery, to the tune of N252, 000.00 (two Hundred and fifty two thousand naira).
The convict had pleaded not guilty when he was first arraigned on July 12, 2012.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Wednesday, July 29, 2015 arraigned one Umar Yusuf and Ibrahim Ahmed Bebeji, both former clerks of National Orthopedic Hospital, Dala, Kano State before Justice Dije Aboki of the State High Court, Kano on a 3-count charge bordering on criminal breach of trust and theft
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Friday, July 24, 2015, arraigned six persons before Justice Oluwatoyin Ipaye of the Lagos High Court, Ikeja on a 17 count charge bordering on conspiracy, stealing and forgery.
- EFCC Arraigns 10 Persons for Illegal Oil Bunkering
- Oronsaye: Judge To Return Case File over Allegations of Bias
- Extortion: EFCC Impostor in the Net
- Ibekaku Ignored Disciplinary Committee’s Invitation, Aremo Tells Court
- N82.5m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Kwara Ex-Lawmaker, Edun
- N2bn Fraud: Oronsaye’s Trial Begins October 28
- N29bn Fraud: Ex-Gov Nyako, Son Get N350m Bail
- Timipre Sylva: Judge Defers Ruling
- Money Laundering: Ex-Gov Ohakim, Gets N270m Bail
- Corruption Charge: Ex- Gov Sule Lamido, Sons Remanded In Prison