Pioneer Secretary of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Emmanuel Akomaye, has said that the war on corruption is one that should not be left only in the hands of anti-graft agencies, if it must be won.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has arrested a suspected fraudster, Obiechina Chikeluba for allegedly swindling Kieran Oakes, a UK citizen, the sum of £54,000 (equivalent of N20m) in love scam.
A former governor of Kogi State, Prince Abubakar Audu, who is being prosecuted at a Federal Capital Territory High Court by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, for his alleged involvement in a contract scam to the tune of eleven billion naira, today threw decorum to the dogs when he ordered his security aide (a police officer) to assault an operative of the EFCC, Haruna Ashade, for daring to take his photograph in court.
- EFCC Arraign 23 Suspected Fraudsters For Illegal Oil Bunkering
- EFCC Arraigns Eleven Suspected Oil Thieves
- Chief Medical Director, Lawyer Arraigned for Offering Bribe To EFCC Operatives
- EFCC Arraigns Man for N52.7m Securities Scam
- N7m Land Scam: Court Grants Accused Bail
- Couple Arraigned for N.8m Scam
- N169m Fraud: Delta Scholarship Board’s Accountant Challenges Jurisdiction of court
- Lar Praises EFCC’s Professionalism
- EFCC Arraigns Two For $605,000 Internet Scam
- EFCC Arraigns Man for N5m Scam