Justice S. C. Amadi of the Rivers State High Court, on Thursday April 28 convicted and sentenced one Ernest Monday to six months imprisonment for stealing and fraudulent conversion of the sum of one million, eight hundred thousand naira (N1. 8 million.)
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Thursday, April 28, 2016 secured the conviction of one Sabo Sani Labaran before Justice Abubakar Jauro of the Gombe State High Court sitting in Gombe on one amended count charge bordering on impersonation and obtaining money by false pretence to the tune of N242, 000.00 ( Two Hundred and Forty- twoThousandNaira).
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Thursday, 28 April, 2016, arraigned the trio of Segun Osho, Roland Alozie and Abass Kolawole before Justice M.O Opara of the Rivers State High Court, Port-Harcourt on a 3-count charge of conspiracy, stealing and fraudulent conversion to the tune of Nine Million, Five Hundred and Fifty Four Thousand, Two Hundred and Eighty Six Naira, (N9, 554, 286. 00).
- EFCC Docks Three For N3.7m Fraud
- EFCC Docks Two for Land Scam
- Arms Scam: Court Adjourns Badeh’s Trial To May 9
- ANAN Seeks Collaboration with EFCC
- 20 Oil Thieves Bag 6 Years Jail Terms
- Ex- Kaduna Local Govt Pension Board Cashier Bags One Year Jail Term for N8.6m Fraud
- EFCC Arrests Bayelsa Governor’s Ex- Aide for Offering N10m bribe to EFCC Official
- N1.4bn Fraud: Court Sentences Ex-Kogi Lawmaker to 154 Years
- George Uboh, EFCC Accuser Bags 3 Years Jail Term for Fraud
- How Nwobike Paid N750,000 Into Justice Yunusa’s Account - Witness