Justice Oluwatoyin Ipaye of the Lagos High Court, Ikeja, has granted the request by a former Court Registrar, Oluronke Rosulu, who is standing trial alongside Fred Ajudua in the $8.4m scam, to be separated from the charge.
Relief came for a blind teacher, Mary Ihekanacho on Wednesday October 22, 2014 as the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, presented her with a draft of N550, 000 which the anti- graft agency recovered from a gang of fraudsters that swindled her of N 830,000 in a job scam.
Justice E.S Chukwu of the Federal High Court, Abuja has adjourned to December 1, 2014 for ruling on the extradition proceeding instituted against Ehidiamhen Okoyomon, former managing director and chief executive officer, Nigeria Security Minting and Printing Company, NSPMC, by the office of Attorney General of the Federation.
- Anti Graft War: EFCC Harps on Transparency in Budget Implementation
- Extradition Hearing: Ex-MINT Boss Returns to Court Tomorrow
- N1.9bn Gbaran- Ubie Gas Project Scam: Adabanya, Others To Get Bench Warrant If… - Judge
- EFCC Arraigns Bureau de Change Operator for $50,000 Fraud
- N1.9 Gbaran- Ubie Project: Adabanya’s Trial Continues Oct. 21
- Akure Now Hub of Fake EFCC Operations …Kingpin in EFCC Net
- N211.3m Scam: EFCC To Present Second Witness Against Gbenga Daniel Oct. 17
- Contract Scam: EFCC Docks Suspected Fraudster for N32m Dud Cheques
- N5.2bn REA Scam: Court To Hear Gekpe’s "No Case Submission" on Jan. 14
- N1.2bn Scam: Ogunbambo Counsel Quits Case