Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, have arrested a syndicate of scammers for attempting to defraud Enterprise Bank Plc. Ola Lawal, Olumide Kayode and Abass Adekunle were arrested following a botched attempt to compromise the bank’s system and steal depositors’ funds using an electronic device known as Keelog Key Grabber.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC, on Thursday August 28, 2014, re-arraigned Adedamola Ogungbayibi, Olaniran Olabode, Suraju Gasali, Moses Emmanuel, Wilson Bonsi, Padoun Kayode Jacob, Okparaodi Omaka Uche and Onyeogo Happy before Justice O.E. Abang of a Federal High Court sitting in Lagos on a 5-count charge bordering on conspiracy and illegal dealing in petroleum product.
The arraignment of Kebbi State Accountant-General, Alhaji Mohammed Arzika Dakingari and Muza Yusuf, Managing Director, Beal Construction Nigeria Limited by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, before Justice Sabiu Bala of Kebbi State High Court, Birnin-Kebbi scheduled for Thursday, August 28, 2014 could not go on after all.
- EFCC Arraigns Four Suspected Fraudsters for Internet Scam
- EFCC Arrests Impersonator of Okonjo-Iweala’s Secretary
- EFCC Arrests two bankers for N9m Fraud
- N50m Forex Scam: EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster
- EFCC Sensitizes ICRC on Security
- EFCC To Check Tobacco Smuggling
- EFCC Partners Lottery Commission on Scam
- Oil Subsidy: EFCC Recovers N5bn
- EFCC Arrests Four Bankers for ATM Fraud