The Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Lamorde, has said that the war against corruption will be fought with relentless vigour with a view to improving Nigeria ’s image before the international community.
The Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Lamorde, has said that the Commission will embark on investigation of cases of some politicians who are alleged to have looted the public treasury with a view to ridding the country of corruption.
A suspected internet fraudster, Emeofa Michael Ikechukwu has been arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, for allegedly obtaining the sum of One hundred thousand United States Dollars from a Dane, Hengameh Misepasi in a romance scam.
- Love Scam: American Victim Lauds EFCC
- EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudsters for N806m Scam
- Love Scam: EFCC Recovers $2000 For American Victim
- Our Stand
- Lagos Businessman In EFCC Net Over N3.8bn Bank loan
- EFCC Arraigns Two For Attempting To Swindle Gen. Ogbeha
- EFCC Officer Clinches Top Prize in Defence Intelligence Course
- AGABI URGES EFCC NOT TO DESPAIR AS COMMISSION HONOURS 306 STAFF
- Court Jails Three Fraudsters For Stealing N480, 000
- EFCC Arraigns Three For N3m Land Scam