Justice E.S Chukwu of the Federal High Court, Abuja has adjourned to December 1, 2014 for ruling on the extradition proceeding instituted against Ehidiamhen Okoyomon, former managing director and chief executive officer, Nigeria Security Minting and Printing Company, NSPMC, by the office of Attorney General of the Federation.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has stressed the need for stakeholders in the fight against corruption to take special interest in the tracking of the performance of budgets at various levels of government to ensure that projects and programmes are delivered to the benefit of the people.
The extradition process initiated against Ehidiamhen Okoyomon, former managing director and chief executive officer, Nigeria Security, Minting and Printing Company, NSMPC, by the office of Attorney General of the Federation is to continue before Justice E.S Chukwu of the Federal High Court tomorrow, October 22, 2014.
- N1.9bn Gbaran- Ubie Gas Project Scam: Adabanya, Others To Get Bench Warrant If… - Judge
- EFCC Arraigns Bureau de Change Operator for $50,000 Fraud
- N1.9 Gbaran- Ubie Project: Adabanya’s Trial Continues Oct. 21
- Akure Now Hub of Fake EFCC Operations …Kingpin in EFCC Net
- N211.3m Scam: EFCC To Present Second Witness Against Gbenga Daniel Oct. 17
- Contract Scam: EFCC Docks Suspected Fraudster for N32m Dud Cheques
- N5.2bn REA Scam: Court To Hear Gekpe’s "No Case Submission" on Jan. 14
- N1.2bn Scam: Ogunbambo Counsel Quits Case
- SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE: EFCC VIGOROUSLY COMMENDED
- Fake University Agent Bags Nine Years Jail Term