Executive Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Lamorde has called on Nigerian women to lead the fight against corruption.He made the call on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at a one-day sensitization workshop organised for women, civil society and community- based groups by the EFCC, in collaboration with African Centre for Media and Information Literacy, AFRICMIL, in Ibadan, Oyo state.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Wednesday, March 25 ,2015 arraigned one Dickson Simon Obasi and Frank Emmanuel Orngu before Justice Binta Murtala Nyako of the Federal High Court sitting in Makurdi on a 3-count charge bordering on money laundering offences.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 arraigned two suspected fraudsters, Azuka Andra Okeke and Ibrahim Abukakar, before Justice Sunday E. Aladetoyinbo of the Federal Capital Territory High Court sitting in Maitama, Abuja on a four-count charge bordering on obtaining money under false pretence.
- N1.2bn Scam: Dariye’s Absence Angers Judge
- EFCC Docks Man for $ 26, 520 Love Scam
- Abdul Adewale Kekere-Ekun Extradited
- Be Wary of Fraudsters, Corrupt Politicians – Lamorde
- EFCC Arrests Reps Candidate For N142m Scam
- EFCC Arraigns Man For N35m Dud Cheques
- EFCC Arraigns Fake Pilgrim Board Member For N15m Fraud
- Judge's Ill Health Stalls Arraignment of Kwara Commissioner, Saraki's Cousin
- Goje: Defence Cross Examines Witness
- EFCC Arraigns Businessman for Issuance of N2.3m Dud Cheque