The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 arraigned a Port Harcourt businessman, Christian N. Odum, before Justice U. N Agomoh of the Federal High Court, Port Harcourt, on charges bordering on conspiracy, forgery, and obtaining money under false pretence.
Justice Oluwatoyin Ipaye of the Lagos State High Court sitting in Ikeja has convicted and sentenced one Benjamin Segun Bright to 63 years imprisonment without option of fine.
It was the end of road for a fraudster on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 when Justice Dije Aboki of the Kano State High Court, Kano convicted and sentenced one Ibrahim Hassan popularly known as Comptroller Kangiwa, to ten (10) years and six months imprisonment without option of fine in a case of conspiracy, personation and obtaining by false pretence instituted against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.
- EFCC Docks Nine for Illegal Dealing in Petroleum Products
- Justice Chukwu Defers Ruling Again On Ex-MINT Boss, Okoyomon’s Extradition
- EFCC Arraigns Lagos Lawyer for N2m Dud Cheque
- Fraudster Bags 10 Years Jail Term for Stealing N6.3m
- Goje: Ill-health Stalls Trial
- N1.2m Bribe: Court Orders Medical Director’s Arrest
- N300m Dud Cheque: EFCC Witnesses, Testify Against Father and Son
- N1.2m Scam: Court Refuses bail of Suspected Fraudster
- N1Bn Property Scam: EFCC ARRAIGNS CONTRACTOR, TWO FORMER MTN STAFF.
- N300m Dud Cheque: EFCC Presents Two Witnesses