The case involving a former governor of Bayelsa State , Timipre Sylva, being prosecuted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, before Justice A. Y Mohammed of the Federal High Court, Abuja , has been adjourned till May 27, 2015.
The alleged case of wrongful dismissal brought against the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, by two of its former employees: Juliet Ibekaku, former assistant director, Legal and prosecution and Michael Nzekwe, prosecutor in Legal and Prosecution Department, before Justice Babatunde A. Adejumo of the National Industrial Court, NIC, has been adjourned to May 27, 2015.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Wednesday May 20, 2015 arraigned Chidi Alozie before Justice U.N Agomoh of the Federal High Court, Port Harcourt on a 4-count charge bordering on conspiracy and obtaining money by false pretence.
- Money Laundering: Court Frowns At Prison Accountant, Esu-Nte’s Bid To Stall Trial
- N1.9bn Shell/ Gbaran-Ubie Gas Project Fraud: How Adabanya Laundered Project Funds -Witness
- EFCC Arraigns Man for Forging Okonjo-Iweala’s Recommendation
- N5bn Corruption Trial: Nnamani’s Accomplices Plead Guilty
- Four Bag 10 Years for Currency Counterfeiting
- N2.45bn Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Ex-Bayelsa Gov, Sylva
- EFCC Arraigns Couple for Land Scam
- Court Adjourns Sacked Former EFCC Staff, Ibekaku, Nzekwe’s Case Till May 21
- EFCC Arraigns 22-Year-Old Suspected Hacker For Fraud
- EFCC Arraigns Businessman for N500million Fraud---Docks Internet Fraudster for $6,300 Scam