A witness in the ongoing trial of the National Publicity Secretary of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, Olisa Metuh and his company, Destra Investment Limited on Thursday, February 4, 2016 told Justice Okon Abang of the Federal High Court sitting in Abuja that, he was paid a total sum of N25m out of the N400million arms fund linked to the PDP spokesperson.
The trial of the Executive Secretary of Delta State Scholarship Board, Peter Amromanoh and his accountant, Andrew Boji Nkwor continued on Wednesday, February 3, 2016 with a prosecution witness telling Justice F. N. Azinge of the Delta State High Court sitting in Asaba, that the accused persons exceeded their approval limit.
Justice Hussein Baba-Yusuf of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court sitting in Maitama, Abuja, on Thursday, February 4, 2016 refused the application for stay of proceedings filed by J.B. Dawodu, SAN, counsel to Col. Sambo Dasuki ( rtd.), a former National Security Adviser, who is being prosecuted alongside five others by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.
- N29bn Fraud: Court Admits Exhibits Against Nyako, Others
- Court Jails Two 12months for Visa Scam
- N5.2bn Aviation Scam: AGF’s Request for Brief Stalls Trial of Borishade, Others
- EFCC Docks Two Suspected Fraudsters for N17m Fraud
- Fake Gombe Gov Docked For N.2m Fraud
- Lebanese Bags 2 Years for Issuance of N22m Dud Cheque
- How Dariye Shared N1.2bn Ecological Fund-Witness
- NDDC Seeks EFCC’s Collaboration
- EFCC Operative Arrested for Extortion
- FIRS Director Arrested for Tax Fraud