Justice A. R. Mohammed of the Federal High Court Abuja on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 granted bail in the sum of N10 million (Ten million naira) to one Victor Ochala who is standing trial on a 27-count charge bordering on obtaining by false pretence and forgery to the tune of over N300million (three hundred million naira) brought against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Tuesday arraigned Dr. Love Obiani Iwori before Justice R. I. Ahiakwo of the Rivers State High court sitting in Port Harcourt, on a one- count charge bordering on issuance of dishonored cheque to the tune of Four Million Naira (N4, 000, 000.00).
At the resumed trial of a former Chief of Defence Staff, CDS, Air Chief Marshal Alex S. Badeh, on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 the fourth prosecution witness, PW4, Mustapha Yerima gave Justice Okon E. Abang of the Federal High Court Abuja a blow-by-blow account of how he was paid the sum of N108million through Badeh’s company, Vetivo Nigeria Limited.
- Court Convicts Businessman for Money Laundering
- I Collected N1.3 billion from Badeh for Projects, Witness Tells Court
- Rickey Tarfa: Court Says ‘No’ to Stay of Proceeding
- Omatseye, Ex-NIMASA DG Bags Five Years Jail Term
- EFCC Docks Ex-Fire ACG, Olatunji for Employment Scam
- EFCC Arraigns Man, Danladi for Currency Counterfeiting
- “Stop Using My Name to Extort People”- Magu Warns
- NIMASA: Witness Names Ex - Acting DG Jauro’s In-law Account Operator
- EFCC Arrests Fake Staff
- EFCC Arraigns Businessman for N15m Scam