A suspected fraudster that impersonated Barrister Wilson Amarachi, Secretary to Minister of Finance and Co-ordinating Minister of the Economy, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has been arrested by operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.
Two bankers, Rowland Alozie, Segun Osho and their accomplice, Abass Kolawole have been arrested by operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC for alleged conspiracy and fraudulent conversion of Rivers State Board of Internal Revenue Cheque for nine million, five hundred and fifty-four thousand, two hundred and eighty six naira, (N9554,286, 00).
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC has arrested one Akinpelumi Akinrotimi (aka Davis Samuel) in an alleged case of conspiracy and obtaining money under false pretence.
- EFCC Sensitizes ICRC on Security
- EFCC To Check Tobacco Smuggling
- EFCC Partners Lottery Commission on Scam
- Oil Subsidy: EFCC Recovers N5bn
- EFCC Arrests Four Bankers for ATM Fraud
- EFCC Arrests Former Bank Manager for N81m Fraud
- Stock Broker Faces Prosecution for N30m Scam
- EFCC Arrests Two Bankers for N661m Fraud
- US Commends EFCC on Anti- Graft Success