Justice Hussein Baba-Yusuf of the FCT High Court sitting in Maitama, Abuja on Friday, October 21, 2016 granted the application brought by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, seeking the consolidation of the two separate criminal charges against former National Security Adviser, Colonel Sambo Dasuki (rtd) and others with respect to their involvement in the infamous N2.1billion arms scam.
The North East Zonal Head of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Maiduguri, Borno State, Ibrahim Bappa on Thursday, October 20, 2016 disclosed that a sum of N196, 670.000.00 (one hundred and ninety-six million, six hundred and seventy thousand naira) had been recovered by the anti-graft agency in the zone.
The trial of a former governor of Plateau State, Joshua Dariye, before Justice Adebukola Banjoko of the FCT High Court sitting in Gudu, Abuja was stalled on Thursday, October 20, 2016 as Dariye’s counsel, Nantok Joshua, asked for an adjournment to enable the defence produce a ruling purportedly delivered by a Kaduna State High Court, which it intended to tender and build on with its next witnesses.
- EFCC Ibadan Office Recovers N57m, Sues for Support
- PTAD Lauds EFCC Over Recovery of Pension Assets
- EFCC South East Zonal Office Secures 14 Convictions in Ten Months
- Court Warns Ex-Gov Nyame against Interfering with EFCC’s Witnesses
- How Gen Atewe Disbursed N8.5Bn NIMASA Cash- Witness
- FG, NASS, EFCC Seek Support for Anti-corruption
- Money Laundering: EFCC Re-arraigns Nyako, Son, Others for N40bn
- Armsgate: Metuh’s Surety Withdraws, Picks Ekweremadu
- Dariye’s Trial: Witness Goofs on Alleged EFCC Raid on Finance Ministry
- EFCC Arraigns Edo Deputy Governor’s Brother for N9.3 million Fraud