Justice Abubakar Talba of the FCT High Court, Abuja, on Thursday, July 2, 2015 adjourned to July 7, for ruling on the bail application of Yau Mohammed Gital, a former Chief of Staff to the FCT Minister, Bala Mohammed and member of the Land Allocation Committee, FCT Administration; Shuaibu Yakubu, a former special assistant to the Chief of Staff; Jibril M. Tahir, Managing Director, Jibmir Ventures Nigeria Limited and Jibmir Ventures Nigeria Limited who are being prosecuted on a 10-count charge of obtaining by false pretence, conspiracy and forgery to the tune of N192,000,000 (one hundred and ninety-two million naira) by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has recovered and returned the sum of 10,000 Euros (Ten Thousand Euros) about Two Million, Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira), to F. Mercade, a French citizen, who was victim of internet love scam.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Wednesday, July 1, 2015 arraigned Raymond Duke Haruna before Justice O.C Agbaza of Federal Capital Territory High Court Jabi on an 11-count charge bordering on issuance of dud cheque and obtaining money under false pretence to the tune of N20,000,000.
- EFCC Arraigns Two For $64,000 Romance Scam
- EFCC STATEMENT:Acquittal of Femi Fani-Kayode of Corruption Charges
- Visa Scam: EFCC Arrests Two VIP Express Tourism Staff
- N2.70bn Scam: EFCC To Re-Arraign Former President of NLNG Cooperatives, Others Oct 15
- Pension Scam: Court Rejects Plea Bargain
- Babalakin: Judge Hands off Case
- N192m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Ex-FCT Minister’s Aide, Others
- I am Liable to be Transferred- Sacked EFCC Staff, Ibekaku Tells Court
- Currency Fraud: Defendants Seek Disqualification of Trial Judge
- Extradition: Court of Appeal Refuses Ex-MINT Boss, Okoyomon’s Bail