Justice M. L Shuaibu of the Federal High Court sitting in Enugu recently convicted and sentenced one Joseph Okoro to 35 years imprisonment on charges of conspiracy and fraud.
The Economic and Financial Commission, EFCC, on Thursday, February 6, 2014 re-arraigned a former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode before Justice Rita Ofili-Ajumogobia of the Federal High Court, Lagos on a 40-count charge of money laundering.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Wednesday, March 5, 2014 arraigned one Ohaegbuelem Chikodinaka before Justice F.A. Olubanjo of the Federal High Court sitting in Umuahia, Abia State on a 15-count charge bordering on conspiracy, forgery, impersonation and obtaining money by false pretence.
- National Assembly Commends EFCC’S Budget Performance
- EFCC Arraigns Patrick Joseph Osobase for N28m Fraud
- Pension Scam: EFCC Re-Arraigns Tahir Abdullahi for N514.9m Fraud
- Subsidy Scam: EFCC To Arraign more Suspects
- Lawyer Bags 5 Year Jail Term For Fraud
- Lamorde Urges Nigerians to Support Anti- Graft War … Rejects Donation from Taraba Governor
- Pension Scam: Court Orders Forfeiture of Brifina Hotel to FG
- How Ex- Kogi Senatorial Candidate Impersonated EFCC Director of Operations- Witness
- EFCC Arraigns Man for N6m Fund Transfer Scam
- EFCC Arraigns Two for N14m Fraud