A Federal High Court sitting in Kaduna presided over by Justice Evelyn Anyadike on Thursday, October 30, 2014 threw out the no-case submission by a former cashier of Giwa Local Government Area of Kaduna State Alhaji Aminu Ya’u, who is standing trial for money laundering .
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on October 30, 2014 arraigned one Abdulmujib Abdulkarim before Justice Faruk Lawal of Kano State High Court on a 3- Count charge bordering on forgery, possession of forged documents and obtaining N5, 750.000.00 ( five million seven hundred and fifty thousand naira ) by false pretence.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Thursday, October 30, 2014 arraigned one Lateef Shoroye before Justice Danlami Z Senchi of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja on one count charge bordering on issuance of dud cheque.
- EFCC Arraigns Undergraduate for $12,000 Internet Scam
- EFCC Arraigns IITA Director- General, Three Others for N115m Scam
- EFCC Docks Man For Issuance Of Dud Cheque
- EFCC Arraigns Man For N5.5m Land Scam
- EFCC Arraigns Three for N93m Loan Scam
- J4A Consultant Says EFCC Could Be World Best
- Fraudsters Bag 21 Years Jail Terms for N30m Scam
- Edo SUBEB Fraud; Former SSG, Others Challenge Jurisdiction of Court
- $8.4m Scam: Ajudua’s Accomplice Seeks Separate Trial
- EFCC Recovers N550, 000 for Blind Teacher