The Consulate General of the Federal Rebublic of Germany in Lagos, Mr. Ingo Herbert has assured the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, of regular training opportunities for its staff.
The Court of Appeal, Abuja, on Tuesday, November 24, 2015 reserved judgment in the case involving Yanaty Petrochemical Limited , an oil marketing company, over an alleged N1, 840, 768, 720 petroleum subsidy fraud.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, is asking the appellate court to set aside the judgment of Justice Adeniyi Ademola of the Federal High Court, Abuja, that all investigations into the alleged petroleum subsidy fraud against the defendant had been concluded.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, today, November 23, 2015, arraigned one Olalekan Bello before Justice Lateef Lawal -Akapo of the Lagos State High Court, sitting in Ikeja, on a two count charge bordering on stealing and forgery.
Bello was arrested following a petition by one Owolabi Olusegun who claimed that he had been hoodwinked to part with N6 million for a parcel of land in Iroko Estate, Idimu, Lagos State.
- Buhari Charges Judicial Officers on Corruption
- $4m Fraud: Suspects’ Arraignment Moved to November 30
- Court Orders Arrest of A Suspected Fraudster
- Operation TRIANGLE Three more Nigerian nationals arrested by the Nigerian EFCC (Economic and Financial Crime Commission), in close cooperation with Polizia di Stato (Italian National Police)
- EFCC Presents More Evidence against Ex-Sokoto Perm Sec
- Corruption: Ex-Kwara Lawmaker, Edun Abandoned Projects after Collecting Mobilisation fees - Witness
- German Police Trains EFCC Operatives, Others
- EFCC Arraigns Man For N22m Fraud ...Another For N7m Fraud (2)
- EFCC Arraigns Man for 1500USD Fraud
- Man Bags Three Months Imprisonment for N10m Fraud